**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has anyone been successful in reporting cheaters in Alliance War

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Just wondering. Our opponents today are obviously cheating by piloting because how could 10 people move one right after another and have 0 deaths the whole war while fighting with really low champs like 2* and 3* in a Tier 5 war.

So, has anyone been successful in reporting and something happens to the other team. I'm guessing not.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    That’s modding not piloting
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    All you can do is report it, but you'll never know the outcome. If you do report it, you're going to need some proof.

If they're fighting against 3*/4* and low 5* it's possible. If they're doing that against 6* r1 and better, yeah, it would be very suspect. As for right in a row... they could be very coordinated too.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Report these thing's at your peril,,,honestly Kabam aren't interested,,,input issue's,,,modding and piloting AW are not their concern,,,making money is,,,for this game's running as intended

seriously. That's bad for the players. I can honestly say, this team we are playing against, they used 3* against our r3 and r4 6* and they come out of fights with no damage. And, they had 0 losses. And, they seem to all move at once. No way a legit team would all be online at the same time moving at once one after the other.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    It's modders paradise in this new era of mcoc
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess Kabam won't tell reporter about their actions on cheaters, thus difficult to tell.
  • Options
    We're always working on new ways to catch players who cheat, and the systems and tools we use to review account activities are constantly being improved.

If you have concerns that someone may be cheating in The Contest, I recommend reviewing THIS article and reaching out to our Support Team with your concerns. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

An investigation will then be conducted to determine if our Terms of Service has been violated in any way, and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player/s. Due to our privacy policy however, we'll be unable to provide you with any details regarding the investigation.
This discussion has been closed.