**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Dual Type Crystal's!!!

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Yes it does
  • xjdalegendxxjdalegendx Posts: 41

I would ask that you ask yourselves that question... What makes the Dual Class more valuable than a Basic, and why SHOULDN'T it be more?

I get the precedent set by the 5-Star and 4-Star crystals, but it was exactly that precedent that kept us from launching these earlier. We know players wanted them; we weren't ready to make more specific 6-Stars available for that same cost, but also knew that when we added them for 5-Stars, we set that precedent. It was either break the precedent or keep waiting.

For complete transparency, we learned pretty quickly after the release of the 5-Star Dual that we shouldn't have made them the same price, but didn't want to change them after the fact. We did the same for 4-Stars, but are less concerned with those. We decided the best case was to leave them as is but didn't want to repeat that again.

- I get why you would wanna make it cost more but if you’re gonna do that, it would at least be nice for when you get a dupe of a 6* to get more gold and more iso from that dupe. The cost would be more justified then cause to me it makes no sense that when you dupe a 6* you get the same amount of iso (I think gold too) as a 4*. I have never been able to comprehend that. Especially since duping a 6* is a bit more difficult for players who struggle getting 6* shards (uncollected and below).
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

I'll give kabam a way of turning this into a win without changing the cost of the crystal. Make the dual class 6 star a nexus for 12.5k shards and complaints will stop and everyone will be happy.

Uh yeah that would be an excellent change
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Now I can just always open Mutant Skill duals to dupe Nick and a new Red Mags. still missing a few heavy hitters from mutant and skill anyway so I'll take the extra cost.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I am assuming we now gonna see more Dual Nexus Crystals? Since you guys first introduced through units purchase and currently in summer resort store. 🤔
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    Maratox said:

They cost 12,500 shards though. I’ll say I’m very pleased they decided to make them universally available, but why make them cost more? 5 star dual crystals still cost 10k. Why make 6 stars cost more? If it’s because they’re more valuable than basics, why aren’t 5 star duals more expensive? Will the cost go down over time? What’s the reasoning Kabam?

Because nobody cares about 4 or 5* would be my guess
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Yeah….I’ll keep hold on to those featured crystals thanks😂
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    😞
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    This is a much needed addition to the game. That being said....I don't like the price point, but I can see where it came from.

FULL PRICE
    Basic - 10K
    Dual - 12.5K
    Featured - 15K

You essentially split the cost between a basic and featured due to the reduced champ pool. You should have taken into consideration the summoner sigil discount of the featured crystal when making your decision. You missed out on an opportunity to give it some added value. Also consider that the featured pool is 1/24 on odds....the odds on a dual crystal are roughly 1/70 - 1/80 depending on the crystal. This is figured on total champs....not just the basic pool, but you get the point. Considering that the odds are only going to get larger the more time goes by as more champs are added into the game.....I think the following is a fair compromise.

Summoner Sigil

Basic - 10K
    Dual - 11K
    Featured - 13K