**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

EOP offer

@kabam
Did you really sell people a champ as a “counter” that’s broken for that specific fight?

I feel so bad for people that bought Odin for EOP peni only to not have true strike work for the fight smh

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I used Ultron since he fits 2 of the tags
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    The offer isn't necessary, u can decide to buy it or not, this is the player's decisions...

If you feel like you can't do without it's a great opportunity to get eop points but if you have other options u can let the offer on a side..

It's not like you HAVE to get specific champs to ENTER EoP
  • Options
    If you don't have a 5* or 6* Odin, then this deal is great just so you can have his prefights
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

@kabam
    Did you really sell people a champ as a “counter” that’s broken for that specific fight?

I feel so bad for people that bought Odin for EOP peni only to not have true strike work for the fight smh

Peni reduces true accuracy, strike, and sense ability accuracy by 100%. It’s not broken
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

CoMinow said:

@kabam

Peni reduces true accuracy, strike, and sense ability accuracy by 100%. It’s not broken
    Exactly. I think OP missed the part where Odin is the offered champ because he meets 2 objectives, just like Hit Monkey and Colossus, not because he's the best option (although still usable) for the fight.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★

Maratox said:

CoMinow said:

@kabam

Exactly. I think OP missed the part where Odin is the offered champ because he meets 2 objectives, just like Hit Monkey and Colossus, not because he's the best option (although still usable) for the fight.
    I agree with this, my Odin is 5* R5 but i dont think even a 6* can solo this fight, u die to close encounters while baiting sp1 or hiting her block to remove autoblock, could barely take 25% of her, no matter how skilled u are, its a cash grab fight
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300
    @Maratox reducing the ability accuracy of the buffs effect isn’t the same as the buff not triggering. This should be a fact to anyone who can read. That is literally the difference between saying the buffs will fail to trigger and the buff effects suffer a reduction… because a 100% reduction doesn’t guarantee failure in kabams world. Example; longshot has 300% ability accuracy… so the buff should trigger still even if it’s ineffective… this post was about then selling Odin as a counter and not as a way to meet the objective.

@Furrymoosen i understand why they sell the champ . My comments are about the way they do it.

@MiniMF they sold him as a counter not as a way to meet the objective.. I have a rank 3 6* and clearly said I feel bad for the people that bought the offer as a counter. Which is why I posted this.

If all of you want to believe this isn’t calculated and that no one at Kabam is smart enough to understand language or the way it’s manipulated to enhance profits. I am sorry but I simply can’t believe it.
    1 is called an EOP OFFER
    2 they say “assist you in COUNTERING SOME of the challenges that await you “
    they use the word countering so people will attach it to EOP psychologically, but say some of the challenges so they can say it’s an offer for Utility. After they’ve already presented it as an offer specifically for EOP..

If all of you want to disagree it’s fine… cool… I’m still going to feel bad for people that thought they were getting a counter for the fight because that is how it was sold..
    sorry that I have empathy for my fellow players.
    You guys can all continue to go about your day and in the future when you feel you have been misled don’t be surprised if it’s met with apathy and not empathy

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 973 ★★★
    Well, I am bad even with the best counters. At least the offered champ can tick two objectives. I did use HM in week one as I already got him as a 5* and bought the week 2 offer because I don’t have Colossus yet. Used AA and Doom for that. Luckily I already have a 6* Odin and just rank 3 him for this fight (he is my 3rd rank 3).
    These offers are catered to new TBs who don’t have too many old champs because the crystal pool is too big now.
    I hope for Dragonman next week, they will offer Mister Fantasic as I still don’t have him. I have a stacked Science roster but he eluded me thus far…
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    edited September 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMqj-AfCgOY

3 revives from MCOC NOOB, not a solo (doesn't have to be) but he shows that it's 100% doable even with a 5* Odin. Plus he does two objectives at once which compensates for not being a 'perfect counter'.

CoMinow said:

@Maratox reducing the ability accuracy of the buffs effect isn’t the same as the buff not triggering. This should be a fact to anyone who can read. That is literally the difference between saying the buffs will fail to trigger and the buff effects suffer a reduction… because a 100% reduction doesn’t guarantee failure in kabams world. Example; longshot has 300% ability accuracy… so the buff should trigger still even if it’s ineffective… this post was about then selling Odin as a counter and not as a way to meet the objective.

That's not how AAR works in mcoc. Reducing the ability accuracy of an effect equals reducing the chance of the effect triggering. It doesn't cause a reduction in its strength (which is called reducing its potency using the game's terminology).

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

@Furrymoosen i understand why they sell the champ . My comments are about the way they do it.

@MiniMF they sold him as a counter not as a way to meet the objective.. I have a rank 3 6* and clearly said I feel bad for the people that bought the offer as a counter. Which is why I posted this.

If all of you want to believe this isn’t calculated and that no one at Kabam is smart enough to understand language or the way it’s manipulated to enhance profits. I am sorry but I simply can’t believe it.
    1 is called an EOP OFFER
    2 they say “assist you in COUNTERING SOME of the challenges that await you “
    they use the word countering so people will attach it to EOP psychologically, but say some of the challenges so they can say it’s an offer for Utility. After they’ve already presented it as an offer specifically for EOP..

If all of you want to disagree it’s fine… cool… I’m still going to feel bad for people that thought they were getting a counter for the fight because that is how it was sold..
    sorry that I have empathy for my fellow players.
    You guys can all continue to go about your day and in the future when you feel you have been misled don’t be surprised if it’s met with apathy and not empathy

Literally your entire response to me is false. Reducing ability accuracy of buffs is exactly the same as it not triggering.