**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Issue still not fixed

You know what would be the easiest solution to fixing that 1-2 star exploit in Battlegrounds? Ban the usage of 1, 2 and 3 star for Uncollected and upwards. Or just ban them 1-3 in generally in BG. Because the problem is still there. You haven't fixed the matchmaking.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,228 ★★★★★
    I just matched someone like that in Gold 2. Crushed him.
  • Options
    gash228gash228 Posts: 108

Props to you, but that person still had an unfair advantage.
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 256 ★★

Same situation.. crushed him.. also he was holding a Paragon title.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    gash228 said:

How’s it an advantage? It’s just less chance of that player having a good counter or defender
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    They fixed matchmaking. Then I could get some victories using 1*s in my roster but now it's pointless. Staying in the same tier all the time. If I'm facing against players with 1*s in their decks then I have chance to maybe win match if they have to choose 2 from 5 1* champs.
  • Options

gash228 said:

How’s it an advantage? It’s just less chance of that player having a good counter or defender
    When a throne breaker player with 15 r3 champions goes against an uncollected player with 5 5* r4 champs and 10 max 4* champs that is an unfair advantage
    Most of you guy who make comments like this Don't think about the little guys in-game
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,369 ★★★★★

gash228 said:

When a throne breaker player with 15 r3 champions goes against an uncollected player with 5 5* r4 champs and 10 max 4* champs that is an unfair advantage
    Most of you guy who make comments like this Don't think about the little guys in-game
    What you are not realizing is that the thronebreaker is in the same bracket as the uncollected player.
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    And why couldn’t they match if they are in the same bracket, they have the same reward structure. If we want to establish every progression title faces the same progression title, then reward structure should be established as such. So paragon players would get best rewards, then TB etc.

But it was asked by the community not to do it, to let players with smaller rosters but better skills to be able to compete for top rewards. But that means fighting anybody, regardless of progression title or roster strength.

As far as I’m concerned, you should match anybody from your bracket. People will eventually move up and fights will get easier
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Everyone needs to level out in the bracket/tier system. This will take time and I’d assume Kabam will carry tiers over from season to season just like AW does. If they do not this matching problem will just be back again in 30 days