**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG is fun but would benefit from it's own energy currency

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm having a lot of fun with the game mode, but the fact that it uses the same energy currency as story/event quest modes really hampers how much I will actually play it moving forward. Elders marks = units = $$$ and that is a separate conversation, but in my opinion, make the game mode more accessible without limiting your opportunity to also play other game modes by giving it its own energy currency. This would allow players to spend more time in the game by being able to play both story/event modes and battlegrounds, instead of picking and choosing which content they need to prioritize.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    It would. I got tired of BGs after a few days because with Act 8 and Eternity of Pain, I’d rather use my energy to farm potions and refills
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    You can always do friendly matches with anyone. Just add them as a friend. You don't get any rewards but it playing the game mode for fun. If fun is what you are after then it's made for it.
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    edited September 2022

How about point 3 and 4?