**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you ban in BG?

2»

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    HT (I leave mine out of the deck as well), Korg (usually), Chavez/Maw/Mojo.

I'm surprised at how many people ban Omega Sentinel.
  • F#@*#@# Hulking. I have yet to even kill a Hulking let alone win the round. Can anyone tell me who's a good counter?

Cow, Tigra, Longshot Claire sp2s all do great
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Always torch since I got a very mystic heavy defence roster, then usually scorp and peni are my top 2 other bans, don’t have either, warlock I ban a fair bit on bulwark but probably won’t with the evade meta
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I wish we could ban more than three LOL. I am in Gold 1 and facing beefy rosters.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Just depends for me .. stupid defenders who tend to have some of the worst AI ... Knull, Killmonger, Peni, Guardian ..auto blockers usually ... AA and Torch just to limit the cheese from people and make them actually fight lol
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

F#@*#@# Hulking. I have yet to even kill a Hulking let alone win the round. Can anyone tell me who's a good counter?

Take longshot he’ll just melt hulkling
    I took Longhsot and didn't ban hulking cause i had him. Then @FiiNCH goes and banned my Longshot. Gg fiinch. You got me
    Lol i’m sorry - I didn’t even realise we matched up (must have a different in game name)

Rintrah is another good counter for hulking if you have him
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    I ALWAYS ban when i see: Peni Parker, Kitty Pride and Mr Negative.

When the opponent doesnt have those, i usually ban Thing, Korg, Ebony, Sersi, Electro, Sasquatch, Havoc..

Because they require specific counters or are too tanky that take too long to kill, and also cause i dont have those ranked, so i wont be affected by those bans

Edit: u should make a poll for this!
  • Any champion that can auto block
    MODOK Guardian OS Peni
    Nick fury is also an instant ban I can't deal with his second life
    I'd ban sersi and nova if I didn't have them in my deck too