**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion for the Upcoming Event in December (Holiday Event)

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Here is something I was thinking of recently.

What if we are all (irregardless of progression title) given both a 2* Kang and Thanos. Think about it we would all get champions a lot of us wish we had, but at the same time not upsetting the balance. Another thought is say all players who spend at 10 units get those champions. Kabam could go either way.

Then there could be milestones based on how many units you spend and on those milestones there could be a milestone where you get a 3* Kang then a later milestone (not too much later) a 3* Thanos. They could also have 4* variants of both as well. This way players could be at least guaranteed a rarity of Kang and Thanos.

Now in addition to rarities of Kang and Thanos. There could milestones which are a type of wish crystal or class specific 5* and 6* nexus. My idea for the wish crystal is you could choose 10 - 20 champions you would like to obtain and based on your progression will determine the rarities in them. For example Cavalier and above would only have 5* and 6*. The cool part about choose 10 - 20 champions is narrow down the pool and increase your odds of getting certain champions. I think these ideas would be good be a part of the event, but certainly there need to more than that especially when considering what we as a community are excited about and what we need (progression based).

Feel free fellow community members to comment on this, but please keep it appropriate and civil.

Respectfully,

BowTieJohn

Comments

• Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I think the reason most people want these trophy champs is the fact that they are rare. If everyone was given them they would become far less desirable.
  • Options
    Noise72 said:

I think the reason most people want these trophy champs is the fact that they are rare. If everyone was given them they would become far less desirable.

Thank you for your response! I appreciate @Noise72 for your civil and respectable conversation to this post!

I don't think most, but I do think there is a large number who want it for rare sake. I think it would be nice to have the champions even at lower rarities for both being able to use them in other content (Variants, special monthly side quests, arena, etc.) and having them as part of my roster.

I find it odd that some say no way, but I've always when talking about this have talked about all community members having Kang and Thanos as 2* and 3*. Getting them as 5* and 6* seems more as the trophy as it is both a rarity and a particular champion.

I know my opinion may not be as popular, but just wanting to throw out my thoughts and have conversation with other community members.

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    If they were going this route (which I hope they don't), I'd say they should give a 3* instead of a 2*. 2* are rarer, and I really doubt a 3* Kang or Thanos would help a person progress faster than they were already going to.

• Options
    @willrun4adonut thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. I appreciate so far our conversation on my post between the three of us has been civil and not inappropriate.
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    I do like the idea of giving people a 3*Thanos/kang but since they are trophy champions I feel like it would be better to give a selectable reward since many people do not want them. I think that at a specified milestone there will be an option between a 3*Trophy crystal which gives either a trophy champion, Iso or gold and some 4*shards. This will go from 3* to 6* with increase in rewards on both sides.

About the idea of wish crystals though I think it would be better if the milestones are crystals with a year of champions like tier 10 is a 2016 champion tier 25 is a 2017 champion etc. These crystals would be different on your progression level like 3-5champ for bellow uncollected 3-6* for uncollected 4-6* for cavalier and throne breaker and 5-6* for paragon.
    Another idea could be regular milestones like win x battles with 2021 champions to get a 2021 champion crystal and win x no of battles to get a 2021 champion nexus crystal this would also depend on the progression in the same way as above.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Bruh they have already planned the event, otherwise they won't announce it so early
  • Options

I do like the idea of giving people a 3*Thanos/kang but since they are trophy champions I feel like it would be better to give a selectable reward since many people do not want them. I think that at a specified milestone there will be an option between a 3*Trophy crystal which gives either a trophy champion, Iso or gold and some 4*shards. This will go from 3* to 6* with increase in rewards on both sides.

About the idea of wish crystals though I think it would be better if the milestones are crystals with a year of champions like tier 10 is a 2016 champion tier 25 is a 2017 champion etc. These crystals would be different on your progression level like 3-5champ for bellow uncollected 3-6* for uncollected 4-6* for cavalier and throne breaker and 5-6* for paragon.
    Another idea could be regular milestones like win x battles with 2021 champions to get a 2021 champion crystal and win x no of battles to get a 2021 champion nexus crystal this would also depend on the progression in the same way as above.

I like your ideas. Very cool and perhaps if Kabam doesn't use them this year maybe they could in the future.