**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unsteady Ground

AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What are some possible counters (other than Moleman) for Knull on path 4 & Terrax on Hazard Shift nodes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★
    Good luck on knull, last war I fought knull with the tactic and he glanced everything not just after throwing a special
  • Options
    There aren’t any because debuff detox isn’t working properly and the useable debuff detox attack champ pool is a joke. Kabam is coming for all the money in war lol
  • Options
    Also debuff detox isn't that great of an attack tactic in many situations
    In can work for a few easier fights but it's not reliable like
    Defiance has been one of the few attack tactics that actually feel like a reliable counter
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

What are some possible counters (other than Moleman) for Knull on path 4 & Terrax on Hazard Shift nodes

I like taking Miles for path 4 section 2, especially when there’s a Knull. He’ll start unblockable which can be a pain, but get an intercept and push him to an SP1 and it’s basically game over from there. Just spam your heavies while Camo is active (which also places taunt to make him throw more SP1.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    knull on boss node is ridiculous, this really wasnt tested before hand. need super specific champs for this fight or else you cant even do dmg lol i know they are making aw more difficult but this is just insane
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    ItsDamien said:

AMS94 said:

I like taking Miles for path 4 section 2, especially when there’s a Knull. He’ll start unblockable which can be a pain, but get an intercept and push him to an SP1 and it’s basically game over from there. Just spam your heavies while Camo is active (which also places taunt to make him throw more SP1.
    Question is not just about path 4 Knull
    It's about Knull with Unsteady Ground defense tactic
    All ur hits will glance throughout the fight & there's nothing u can do about it
    There are very limited options for this defense tactic on some champs & nodes
    Seems like another one of those which they didn't test or thought about properly, or may be they did & still deliberately went ahead with it
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

ItsDamien said:

AMS94 said:

Question is not just about path 4 Knull
    It's about Knull with Unsteady Ground defense tactic
    All ur hits will glance throughout the fight & there's nothing u can do about it
    There are very limited options for this defense tactic on some champs & nodes
    Seems like another one of those which they didn't test
    or thought about properly, or may be they did & still chose to intentionally go with it
    exactly a node buff shouldnt make a champion unbeatable unless using specific champs.. thats not what the contest of champions is all about. maybe in EOP or side quest its more reasonable for this. but aw? all fights should have more than 3 counters to them, its hard enough with the newer champs having broken kits to begin with
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I found overseer with debuff detox and immortal hulk synergy worked incredibly well. Synergy gives immunity to reverse controls which just makes the fight a lot easier when you get corrupted