**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So now how do I play the game?

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
with every update in MCOC, I can't just press update from Google Play and simply update cause it prompts that I need to clear storage! when I actually have a lot of free space in the storage to accommodate the update!
to workaround that, I just uninstall and reinstall mcoc app.
now with recent update, I tried doing that and guess what I downloaded the game twice. 1st try I thought it was just an error so I tried again and still this

this game's issue is just piling up
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    edited September 2022
    I hate to be the unplug it and plug it back in guy but I had issues downloading the update as well and it worked after I restarted my phone.
  • I am having the same issue and my friend as well. I have been looking for this to find if anyone else is facing this issue too. And yeah, restarting didnt work.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Hate to be the bearer lf bad news.. but delete stuff and probably need to upgrade the device...
  • My phone was released on early january, 2022. I bought it last month, after this month's monthly update, last night it asked to update a new version again, and thats when it happened. I had no problems with device or any other issues before, this is the first.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    I always face this issue. sometimes I uninstall and reinstall like thrice before it works. Sometimes too, I just restart my phone after many attempts, clear playstore cache, force stop and redownload the app
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    it's working now, I only had to factory reset the phone and install the game.