**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Merged] Black widow's scytalis traps not visible

13»

Comments

• Wow... And I thought that's how the fight was supposed to be... The number of runes I spent while "guessing" is not funny.
  • kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
    Well maybe next week.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    benshb said:

Is there any possible ETA for this for this fix? I don't really want to go in blind, but I also don't wanna stop

Nevermind

• BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    Any update on the fix guys? Some fights and interactions are borderline unplayable.
  • DEFOLT_33DEFOLT_33 Posts: 16
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike there is no icon to show which sp the trap will set and the trap does not set at all anymore

• theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike i have a question.
    I need to complete EOP and my champs are on 8.1 boss fight. I don't wanna leave the quest as i have spent 30+ revive, 30+ potions..
    what if VFX issue is not fixed before the EOP ends . ?
    If i quit boss fight will i get the items back that I used?
    Can you atleast update the situation please. I know you guys are working hard to resolve this.. but try to understand my pov as well.. i don't wanna miss out EOP and act 8 rewards..

Thank you..
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    This is fun…

Kitty phase
    Ghost phase
    Doom aura
    Kraven trap
    BW act 8 boss trap
    Omega Red death factor
    Emma Frost Diamond Form
    Hood Phase
    Rintrah Root
    Masacre Bat
    Terrax rock field
    CMM binary
    Galan planets
    IW invisibility
    Stryfe cloak
    Mephisto Aura
    Darkhawk Stealth
    Miles invisibility
    Aegon Shield
    Knull corruption
    Negs corruption
    Torch nova flame
    Warlock infection
    Mysterio gas
    G99 cloak
    BWCV sp2
    Herc immorality
    Champion Unstoppable Aura
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    It’s weekend so the mods are off I assume.

This bug has influence on all aspects of the game. Hopefully it get fixed soon
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    I understand it’s a weekend but given a problem tbis big kabamm should employee some people for weekend info and bug fixes. It’s a constant now. Always issues
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    My biggest concern now is AW season, I know bugs can take time to be fixed but we can't start the season like that so I hope kabam consider postponing it in case it isn't fixed yet
    I am just happy that put a note out in game for once. Hopefully this is fixed before war season and I get them not wanting to postpone until they absolutely have to.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I personally hope it delays war season. I don't want them rushing it and messing things up worse. I'll gladly take some time off if it helps them actually nail it down.
  • Why is everyone so surprised about these bugs? Not only is it”intentional” but it’s a great business strategy.
    Well knowing people are all gung-ho for this new release they will spend more money trying to get it completed for all these new rewards I give kabam props for this “bug” that has now been introduced.
    So In a week or so they will solve this problem and give us sub par compensation for these issues and still be on top.
    Kabam deserves a small amount of props for this
    Ugh this must be bad still nothing in the form of a update.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    Surely this bug needs to be compensated. This took the one necessary component of 8.1’s biggest boss and made it a blind fight. It was borderline unplayable
  • Hey all,

This issue should now be resolved! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue. We'll be monitoring the situation and looking at how it affected Summoners during the duration of the Bug.