**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War - new nodes

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
I am wondering why we now have so many nodes similar to path 9 and most will need similar counters. Which will result for the player in path 9 that he needs to take 7 nodes often since he has already brought the counter. My fear is that this will result in an unfair pressure on one player …

Comments

• Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    I actually came to the forums to discuss this, so many hazardous shift nodes all including different debuffs, is that seriously fair? I run path 9 and this would just result in more items used and more boosts used. Don’t know what to make of this but it’s not exactly fair IMO.
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Hazardous shift poison& incinerate for a possible 3 matchups, then hazardous shift bleed and shock for a possible 4 matchups. Seems unfair to me
  • Options
    Second full war and our path 9 player already had it with this season :(

Any feedback from kabam on the design thoughts would be appreciated … what are we missing or was this this pressure on path 9 players intended ???
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Tier 4 here. 5 wars so far with the new nodes. I have not seen my alliance nor the other alliances limited the new hazardous shift nodes to the path 9 player.
  • Options
    @Zan0 the use of “season” was not correct from me. It’s off season but running full wars in preparation of new season getting used to nodes and seeing what placement works.

@zuffy good the here it isn’t as wide spread as I thought. Can you give some tips and pointers on how to approach it. Do other players bring specific counters or do they happen to run with them alread hand who do they bring ?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Treo said:

@Zan0 the use of “season” was not correct from me. It’s off season but running full wars in preparation of new season getting used to nodes and seeing what placement works.

@zuffy good the here it isn’t as wide spread as I thought. Can you give some tips and pointers on how to approach it. Do other players bring specific counters or do they happen to run with them alread hand who do they bring ?

Personally I use Kingpin with Hood synergy since I do take path 9. But for players in my alliance and our matchup alliances, they normally go in with a champ with a single immunity.