EOP week 4 Dragonman bug

MrVictorMrVictor Member Posts: 14
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Magneto after pacify should have 100% ability accuracy. Why am I getting armor break despite that? There's a video of Swedeah where he never gets the armor break. I'm unable to upload my video.

Comments

• GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Not 100%, if I count it right Dragonman still has 21% chance to trigger.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    I would very much like to know the appropriate answer to this. Swedeah said it’s 100% guaranteed no armor breaks. He even parries for 5 minutes straight but I get armor breaks like 50% of the time
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★★
    Yes this is sus.
  • pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Member Posts: 55
    it was already reported here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/314830/pacify-not-working-correctly-found-out-during-eop-dragon-man but with no response.

does not matter if android version or ios version is bugged, it is still an ugly unfair bug (and yes, I belive android does it wrong).

why do I get the feeling it will be ignored completly on purpose, just to millk as many revives from android users as possible, hm?
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Member Posts: 260
    They are milking units definitely on dm and 8.1.6 boss with trapp not working if the bug was something player friendly and against kabam they would instantly fix this. But when vice versa they don't care pure n simple but the forum Nazis will protect them. Begining to think it is kabam on different accounts sticking up for themselves tbh.
  • gforcefangforcefan Member Posts: 393 ★★★
    Something is wrong for sure. I tried on main and mini, with 5* and 6* mags. So four "different" attackers several times each. I am definitely getting the armor break over 50% of the time.
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 321 ★★★
    how come no response on this? It’s definitely not working and its a bug