Dragonman EOP vs red mags

Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
About 50% of my parries cause the armor break on dragonman. Yes I wait for the magnetized icon and yes I was running 3/3 pacify. But then I go to YouTube and see Swedeah parrying red mags for 5min straight with no armor breaks. So whose game is bugged?

Comments

• Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Member Posts: 38
    You using 5 or 6 * mags?
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    edited September 2022
    Kuga_ZA said:

You using 5 or 6 * mags?

I was using the 5* but have the 6* as well. Looked like Swedeah was using the 5*. Why would there be a difference tho?
  • Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2022
    Pseudo_19 said:

Kuga_ZA said:

You using 5 or 6 * mags?

I was using the 5* but have the 6* as well. Looked like Swedeah was using the 5*. Why would there be a difference tho?
    Ok so that kills my theory.

See here :

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/314833/interaction-mags-against-dragon-man#latest

I thought maybe the 6* was bugged
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Yes you can use parry-heavy method with Red Mag as he reduce ability accuracy and not trigger degen. However I just use the method from youtuber JV:

hit dragonman block with 3/4 hit combo => block dragonman's SP1 last hit and then launch your heavy => save upto 10 solid charges => dash back to left corner and charge upto 20 charges => dash forward hit his block and dash back again to charge again and upto 40 => SP3 => done.

I'd say this is the easiest EOP fight I did so far.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Just bad RNG I suppose i myself did like 5-7 tries never triggered an armor break.