**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Interaction mags against dragon man

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
Hi guys,

Quick question.

Mags reduces AA by 70%. I put 3/3 in pacify now, which means additional 30% AA reduction on parry. When I parry now, shouldn’t this guarantee that no armor break will apply on parry?

Surely there is an interaction I am missing? Fact is, sometimes I apply armor break and get degeneration on me.

Comments

• MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    Does it only happend when gets stunned or just on an parry?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    There could also be an order of operations thing here. The defender is not stunned when you parry him, he is stunned immediately after or at the same time. At the moment you actually parry him, he is not under the effect of stun. That extra 30% (or 21%) reduction while stunned might not be even coming into play at all.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    🤔 interesting thanks

Played him stun immune ☺️
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Pacify reduces AA by 30% while the opponent is stunned it doesn't effect any parry abilities only while the are stunned

Something is wrong with this fight, swdeah uploaded a video an hour ago doing like 80 parries or smth and never got an armor break, while when I do it I get the armor break within the first 5 parries, I have pacify and petrify both maxed 3/3 and I wait till magnetism is applied before doing anything, yet it's not working for me and it works for some other people

Same here bro! Your only option is to play it stun immune ..

https://youtu.be/QirnmoTmKAs

I can suggest this video :)
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

Something is wrong with this fight, swdeah uploaded a video an hour ago doing like 80 parries or smth and never got an armor break, while when I do it I get the armor break within the first 5 parries, I have pacify and petrify both maxed 3/3 and I wait till magnetism is applied before doing anything, yet it's not working for me and it works for some other people

I did already using units unfortunately, but I still can't understand what was wrong there
  • XedXed Posts: 26
    edited September 2022
    I had this problem with my 6*r2 unawakened magneto: I kept inflicting armor breaks on Parry. I landed 0 armor breaks with my awakened 5*r1 mags. Winding if I should r4 my 5* mags. 😛 I think the magnet bonus from being awakened increases ability accuracy by 100%. That's what's happening with Swedeah.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

I wonder if the timing difference between the beta input issue setting is the reason why people are experiencing this discrepancy, someone with pacify should test it with the setting on and off to see if there is a difference.
    Tried it and not getting much difference tbh, I might even turn off parry mastery since red mags has 50% perfect block which should carry me through
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    used maxed sig mags and parried him the whole fight. if you parry him at the very beginning of the fight or use specials that apply armor break you will degen.
    basic parry after you apply magnetic passive you can parry at will.
    easiest eop imo
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,071 ★★★★

Played him stun immune ☺️

Please explain how you played him stun immune

How did you play it stun immune?
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

used maxed sig mags and parried him the whole fight. if you parry him at the very beginning of the fight or use specials that apply armor break you will degen.
    basic parry after you apply magnetic passive you can parry at will.
    easiest eop imo

It is a bug, a full 30+ seconds into the fight I parry stun and inflict armour break, while both magnetism and pacify are active.
    you using white mags? cause im using red. i played it over like 20 times trying to get a 1 shot and worked all the time. thats an insane bug if its broken lol

I wonder if the timing difference between the beta input issue setting is the reason why people are experiencing this discrepancy, someone with pacify should test it with the setting on and off to see if there is a difference.
    I just tried this fight again. I waited a few seconds until after Magnetized was applied before I parried him. It worked.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    I used mags for the villain obj, got him down with 1 revive but I did notice that an armour break applied to dragonman after a sp3 ... I can't find anything in mags description which states armour break is applied from a sp3 .... am I missing something?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

I used mags for the villain obj, got him down with 1 revive but I did notice that an armour break applied to dragonman after a sp3 ... I can't find anything in mags description which states armour break is applied from a sp3 .... am I missing something?

If opponent is bleed immune, he applies armor breaks.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★

I just tried this fight again. I waited a few seconds until after Magnetized was applied before I parried him. It worked.

It really shows how RNG plays a role in player's experiences are. For some people, the 70% AAR with pacify translates into 100% shutdown; for others 70% AAR with pacify still results in the occasional armor break/degen.

I've done the waiting for magnetized before parrying, sometimes not parrying until I am 30 seconds plus into the fight, and still sometimes apply the armor break and get degen.

• Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    edited September 2022
    I seem to think it's a problem with the 6* version of Magento.

My alt account I could parry / heavy with a 5/65 awakened. Full petrify / pacify. Had NO degen at all. Don't think unstoppable triggered at all as well.

My main account, 6* R3, unwakened. Full petrify / pacify. Alway get degen damage and unstoppable procs more often than it should.

Can everyone who has and who hasn't had issues please state if you're using a 5 * or 6* version?

And yes, I wait until DM is magnetized first before using my first parry.
  • Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    Kuga_ZA said:

My alt account I could parry / heavy with a 5/65 awakened. Full petrify / pacify. Had NO degen at all. Don't think unstoppable triggered at all as well.

My main account, 6* R3, unwakened. Full petrify / pacify. Alway get degen damage and unstoppable procs more often than it should.

Can everyone who has and who hasn't had issues please state if you're using a 5 * or 6* version?

Someone reported in another thread they're having the same degen issue with a 5*.

So my theory is dead in the water.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Kuga_ZA said:

Kuga_ZA said:

Someone reported in another thread they're having the same degen issue with a 5*.

So my theory is dead in the water.
    Maybe not fully dead, I’m the person you’re referring to but my 5* isn’t sig 200, maybe the theory lives on?
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited September 2022
    Dave7099 said:

Android/iphone?

iPhone 12 promax, used 3/3 pacify, red mags sig 140 and I was getting a lot of armor breaks on parry
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I'm having the same issue - 5* 5/65 Red Magneto, Sig 200.

I'm regularly getting armour breaks on Parry despite maxing Pacify. Presumably the armour break takes effect first.

I'm also never seeing the Unblockable node fail to proc. Like, never...