**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Summoners Sigil Paragon Update.

DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello to everyone.

I just reach Paragon after exploring 8.1and I see the Sigil doesn't provide you any update on the weekly event or the black market iso store. So this decrease a lot the value if the sigil for me at this point of my progression.

The title was released several months ago and I didn't see any new about a posible update.

When we can expect a update on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax? Thanks on advance
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    No paragon glory store. The price of t5b has been updated once for TB/p players in like 22 months iirc, even though demand goes up as more champs go to r3/r4. 8.1 has fewer t5b than 7.4. The paragon calendar removed the t5b.

I have 8 basics and 7 t5cc. I’d need an extra 20 basics to actually use my t5cc. Meanwhile I have 20+ t2a in overflow. Womp womp.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    It will take time. Paragon is fairly new.
  • Options
    Absolutely yes my Friends. We need huge improves on that particular side.

@Kabam Jax could you please let us know if is any planning update coming soon?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

Why release new title if you don't have everything ready? I mean it's up to them when they release things, and with bugs i can maybe excuse it and say they couldn't have know but this is a title, they made that decision and i honestly would love to hear the reasoning behind it
    I imagine part of it (not all though) is to do with balance. When a new title comes out, the people who reach it first usually get a nice benefit from updated crystals and deals, if they were to have their own difficulty and even more rewards, it would create an enormous chasm between the newest title holders and those who have yet to reach it.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Kãbåm hasn't even updated alot of stuff for Thronebreakers, Paragon is miles away from getting stuff
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

Paragon was released in, what, April, May?

Even if you excuse them for not having this stuff ready for the launch of a new title, it's been long enough to make some changes by now.

Let's not forget solo objectives are still cavalier too – that's not fairly new.

It's been a while and now the tittle is more easy to access than when It was released so I think we really need improvements on the individual objectives, sigil, etc...

Also for the Glory store, Alliance store was updated Two months ago and comtains Paragon stuffs
  • Options
    Ceder said:

Kãbåm hasn't even updated alot of stuff for Thronebreakers, Paragon is miles away from getting stuff

Personally everything should be updated in a row. Daily crystals, stores, AQ, etc... Wait for ages is not something good..
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

ItsDamien said:

SCP1504 said:

Why release new title if you don't have everything ready? I mean it's up to them when they release things, and with bugs i can maybe excuse it and say they couldn't have know but this is a title, they made that decision and i honestly would love to hear the reasoning behind it
    I imagine part of it (not all though) is to do with balance. When a new title comes out, the people who reach it first usually get a nice benefit from updated crystals and deals, if they were to have their own difficulty and even more rewards, it would create an enormous chasm between the newest title holders and those who have yet to reach it.
    As it should be? If someone spends the money/time needed to be paragon first week
    They should have an advantage over another player who made paragon 6 months later 🤷‍♂️
    And they do for the most part with login crystals, deals, calendar, and things like EoP, they get that all sooner than those who don’t. My point is that they don’t update everything like EQ difficulties and such because the advantage could be too much.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    In terms of rewards that really needed updating, I think the order that Kabam has tackled this is correct. War is the mode where people generally spend the most resources so it really needed to offer better rewards that has been overhauled now in many ways. Incursions was just so so outdated rewards wise. Far more than AQ probably has ever been. 3 months of Incursions at a high level of participation was producing maybe a single 6 star for people. Just look at the deal out now. 1 6 star is 1500 units. That is only a few hours of Arena. I think it's safe to say that AQ and the Glory Store will be the next big overhaul when it comes to rewards.
  • Options
    K00shMaan said:

In terms of rewards that really needed updating, I think the order that Kabam has tackled this is correct. War is the mode where people generally spend the most resources so it really needed to offer better rewards that has been overhauled now in many ways. Incursions was just so so outdated rewards wise. Far more than AQ probably has ever been. 3 months of Incursions at a high level of participation was producing maybe a single 6 star for people. Just look at the deal out now. 1 6 star is 1500 units. That is only a few hours of Arena. I think it's safe to say that AQ and the Glory Store will be the next big overhaul when it comes to rewards.

Personally I would prefer a update on the solo events and the actual crystals first. (Alliance crystal, Daily quest crystals). Because literally we completed 4 different type of solo events everyday so... Actually is too much outdated. I'm still hoping that someone from Kabam could put some light here and inform us in the right way.
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

Since around 6 months counts as "fairly new" to you exactly how many years is it before it stops being new?
    Shorter than Cavalier being out, but longer than Thronebreaker being out. Throne reader apparently is still too new for TB objective crystals.

Do you guys remember when Cav EQ was designed to be completed by cav players and exploration was left for those who were TB? Those were good days. Now all the paths are basically the same difficulty as each other.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I became Paragon a few months ago...
    I honestly dont see an ingame benefit ...
    Some might say EoP extra points.. but... Yeah its not a permanent benefit...
    Spending benefits.. yeah a few... But ingame i dont see much
  • Options
    Coppin said:

I became Paragon a few months ago...
    I honestly dont see an ingame benefit ...
    Some might say EoP extra points.. but... Yeah its not a permanent benefit...
    Spending benefits.. yeah a few... But ingame i dont see much

Same for me. I'm going to stop playing the sigil because is not going to provide me any advantage right now to have It or not.

Is something that I really like, but the value decreased a lot after reaching the current top tittle.
  • Options
    I stopped sigil after becoming paragon as well.
  • Options

I stopped sigil after becoming paragon as well.

Yeah, I'll stop mine as well. Is not worth at this point.