**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear Kabam Team, i would like to personally congratulate you on the 8.1 --- it was freaking awesome... its been some time where i just wanted to sit, read the nodes on a path and then pick correct counters and enjoy.. it was hard at times.. but i it was really fun as well... the most important thing abt this game to me is that the fights are enjoyed, and that they are hard without being NONSENSE hard... overall .. .well done guys ... keep it coming !!!!

Comments

• BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @booscka2536 yeah man.. congrats on the r4 korg btw
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

Dear Kabam Team, i would like to personally congratulate you on the 8.1 --- it was freaking awesome... its been some time where i just wanted to sit, read the nodes on a path and then pick correct counters and enjoy.. it was hard at times.. but i it was really fun as well... the most important thing abt this game to me is that the fights are enjoyed, and that they are hard without being NONSENSE hard... overall .. .well done guys ... keep it coming !!!!

The studying/planning for paths is what I like about story content. I do a couple of paths a day, no rush to finish because I obv have the roster I need for 8.1 already, so the rewards are not crucial.

Agree the content has been fun. That’s all I want in MCOC nowadays.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Yeah, hard agree. I had a ton of fun with 8.1. I've discussed with some mates that it kind of felt like an EQ (especially since they borrowed some nodes from there), but not in a bad way. As a Paragon player, the Cav EQ hasn't been challenging for a very long time and this showed us what an upgraded EQ could potentially look like. Some lanes were really easy with the right counters while some were hard, and the boss was fun (even if most of the challenge came from not seeing the traps, haha).

Overall, I think it was a very successful first installment of Act 8. I know some people who crave more of a challenge and while I understand them, this really hit the spot for me. I won't go as far as to say it's perfect, but it was pretty darn fun.