**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Superior Ironman Rework Idea

This is one of my favorite characters and story arcs in Marvel and so I figured since I started posting ideas, I oughta do this one as well.
The numbers I came up with are loosely based around 5*r5, and 6*r2.

Awakened Ability: Textbook Narcissism: Superior Ironman gains a permanent passive Aptitude effect that increases his Armor Up, Cruelty, Fury, Precision, Prowess, and Regeneration effects by 5 - 10% per buff on Superior Ironman (Max benefit at 10 Buffs (50 - 100%). This can stack with his Sp3 Aptitude.

Arc Overload: Once per fight, when Superior Ironman is dealt damage while at or below 20% Max Hp he gains a Regeneration Buff restoring 1,900 health over 8 seconds. When this ability activates cleanse all Debuffs and all effects that would prevent Healing from Superior Ironman and convert all Dormant Symbiote Passives into Regeneration Buffs as well.

Repulsors: Superior Ironman's Medium and Heavy attacks use his repulsors and do not make contact, deal energy damage, and pause all shocks on the opponent for 0.5 second(s).

Endo-Sym Armor: Tony has integrated his armor with Symbiote technology, granting him increased control, and granting it, its own evolutionary capabilities. While Superior Ironman has an Armor Up Effect he is immune to Bleed, Poison, Control Reversal, Power Burn, Power Drain, and Power Steal. Anytime a Buff on Superior Ironman is Nullified or is Prevented he gains 1 Dormant Symbiote Passive.
Every 5 seconds (+1 second per buff on Superior Ironman (Max +10)) Superior Ironman gains a Dormant Symbiote Passive that has no effect (Max 6).
Anytime any of the following actions are performed convert 1 Symbiote Passive into the corresponding Buff for 20 seconds.
Light Ending Combo: Precision: Granting +600 Critical rating.
Medium Ending Combo: Fury: Granting +560 Attack rating.
Heavy: Cruelty: Granting +800 Critical Damage rating.
Dash Back and Hold Block for 1 Second: Armor Up: Granting +930 Armor rating.
Anytime a Symbiote Passive is converted into a Buff, refresh all Buffs on Superior Ironman and all Shocks and Armor Breaks on the opponent.
All Dormant Symbiote Passives on Superior Ironman at the end of the fight are stored and carry over to the next fight.

Specials:
Sp 1: Overpowered: Superior Ironman charges his armor converting all Symbiote Passive into Prowess Buffs for 20 seconds, granting +15% Special damage rating.
The last hit of this special attack has a 75% chance per Prowess effect on Superior Ironman to apply an Armor Break Debuff to the opponent for 12 seconds, reducing Armor rating by 600.

Sp2: Uni-Beam: The first hit of this attack as long as it makes contact; converts all Symbiote Passives into Shock Debuffs on the opponent dealing 1100 damage over 12 seconds.

Sp3: Ruler of the World: Tony unleashes the full breadth of the T51's capabilities. This attack gains +450 additional attack rating for each Buff on Superior Ironman.
Convert 1 Symbiote Passive into a permanent passive Aptitude effect that increases his Armor Up, Cruelty, Fury, Precision, Prowess, and Regeneration effects by 50%. (Max stack 1).

Synergies:

Inspiration: Other Members: Venom
Superior Ironman: Dormant Symbiote Passive max stack +3, Superior Ironman starts the fight with an additional +2 Symbiote Passives.
Solo Synergy.

Let there be: Other Members: Carnage
Superior Ironman: Anytime Superior Ironman activates a Special attack, he gains 1 Symbiote Passive for that Special Attack's effects.
Solo Synergy.

We are Ironman: Other Members : Ironman, Ironman IW, Hulk Buster
All Synergy members: Armor Ups also grant additional attack rating equal to their Armor rating bonus.

Evil? Geniuses: Other Members: Infamous Ironman, Doctor Doom
All Synergy members: Anytime this character would be immune to an effect, they gain +10% of a bar of power.

I Regret Nothing: Other Members: Captain America
Superior Ironman: Anytime a Symbiote Passive is converted Superior Ironman deals a burst of 1600 Physical damage to the opponent but he can no longer refresh Buffs on himself.
Captain America: Each hit of Captain America's Special attacks have a 100% chance to apply a permanent Armor Break Debuff reducing Armor rating by 1100 (Max 3). If a Special Attack would fail to apply an Armor Break for any reason deal a burst of 1800 Physical damage to the opponent instead.

This is what I came up with, if you any other ideas please post them, I welcome all feedback.
And as always, if you read this far: Thank you very much for your time and have a great day!

Comments

• CybourgRokuCybourgRoku Posts: 42
    Adding to Endo-Sym Armor as one of the "performable" actions: Anytime Superior Ironman would be dealt damage that is more than 10% of his maximum Hp in a single hit, convert 1 Symbiote Passive into an Indestructible buff with 80% reduced duration, and cap the damage taken to 10% of his Maximun Hp.
    I made a bunch of changes.
    Reworked: Awakened ability, Sp1, Sp3, Heavy buff conversion,
    Adjusted: Arc Overload, Endo-Sym Armor, Synergy - I regret nothing
    Added: 2 Buff conversion actions, Unblockable Specials with Prowess.

I was trying to put more of an emphasis on his specials attacks with these changes, giving him a lot more power gain/control, and I didn't like the Aptitudes. I know apt is good, but it felt meh for me on this, so I wanted him to be less reliant on them/removed them.

Awakened Ability: Textbook Narcissism: Superior Ironman gains a permanent passive Energize, increasing his combat power gain by 4 - 8% per buff on himself ((max at 8 buffs. 32 - 64%)

Arc Overload: Once per fight, when Superior Ironman is dealt damage while at or below 20% Max Health he gains a Regeneration Buff restoring 2,250 health over 8 seconds. When this ability activates cleanse all Debuffs from Superior Ironman and convert all Dormant Symbiote Passives into Regeneration Buffs as well.

Repulsors: Superior Ironman's Medium and Heavy attacks use his repulsors and do not make contact, deal energy damage, and pause all shocks on the opponent for 0.5 second(s).

Endo-Sym Armor: Tony has integrated his armor with Symbiote technology, granting him increased control, and granting it, its own evolutionary capabilities. While Superior Ironman has an Armor Up Effect he is immune to Bleed, Poison, Control Reversal, Power Burn, Power Drain, and Power Steal. Anytime a Buff on Superior Ironman is Nullified or is Prevented he gains 1 Dormant Symbiote Passive.
    Every 5 seconds (+1 second per buff on Superior Ironman (Max +10)) Superior Ironman gains a Dormant Symbiote Passive that has no effect (Max 6).
    Anytime a Symbiote Passive is converted into a Buff, refresh all Buffs on Superior Ironman and all Shocks and Armor Breaks on the opponent.
    All Dormant Symbiote Passives on Superior Ironman at the end of the fight are stored and carry over to the next fight.
    While Superior Ironman has 5 or more buffs he gains a permanent True Accuracy buff causing his attacks to ignore Evade, and Auto-Block effects.
    Anytime any of the following actions are performed convert 1 Symbiote Passive into the corresponding Buff for 18 seconds.

Light Ending Combo: Precision: Granting +640 Critical Rating.

Medium Ending Combo: Fury: Granting +560 Attack rating.

Heavy: Power Steal: Causing his basic attacks to Power Drain his opponent by 6% of their maximum power, and converting 50% of the power drained this way into power for himself.

Strike into their Block 3 times with 4 seconds: Pierce: Granting +720 Block Penatration.

Dash Back and Hold Block for 1 Second: Armor Up: Granting +930 Armor rating.

Take more than 10% max health in a single hit: Indestructible: Capping the damage taken from the triggering hit to 10% of max health, and Granting damage immunity for 6 seconds. This effect has a 14 second cooldown.

Specials:
    While Superior Ironman has 2 or more Prowess effects, his special attacks are passively unblockable.

Sp 1: Overpowered: Superior Ironman charges his armor converting all Symbiote Passive into Cruelty Buffs for 20 seconds, granting +640 Critical damage rating.
    The last hit of this special attack has a 75% chance per Cruelty effect on Superior Ironman to apply an Armor Break Debuff to the opponent for 12 seconds, reducing Armor rating by 600.

Sp2: Dominator Beam: The first hit of this attack as long as it makes contact; converts all Symbiote Passives into Shock Debuffs on the opponent dealing 1100 damage over 12 seconds.
    After a short delay to charge Superior Ironman fires an energy beam from his chest (Hit and Dex timing similar to Apoc sp1 beam.)

Sp3: Ruler of the World: Tony unleashes the full breadth of the T51's capabilities. This attack gains +450 additional attack rating for each Buff on Superior Ironman.
    Convert 1 Symbiote Passive into a permanent Prowess buff that increases his Special attack rating by 65% (Max 3)

Synergies

I Regret Nothing: Other Members: Captain America
    Superior Ironman: Anytime a Symbiote Passive is converted Superior Ironman deals a burst of 1980 Physical damage to the opponent but he can no longer refresh Buffs on himself.
    Captain America: Each hit of Captain America's Special attacks have a 100% chance to apply a permanent Armor Break Debuff reducing Armor rating by 1100 (Max 3). If a Special Attack would fail to apply an Armor Break for any reason deal a burst of 1800 Physical damage to the opponent instead.

Inspiration: Other Members: Venom
    Superior Ironman: Dormant Symbiote Passive max stack +3, Superior Ironman starts the fight with an additional +2 Symbiote Passives.
    Solo Synergy.

Let there be: Other Members: Carnage
    Superior Ironman: Anytime Superior Ironman activates a Special attack, he gains 1 Symbiote Passive for that Special Attack's effects (This cannot exceed max Symbiote stacks).
    Solo Synergy.

We are Ironman: Other Members : Ironman, Ironman IW, Hulk Buster
    All Synergy members: Armor Ups also grant additional attack rating equal to their Armor rating bonus.

Evil? Geniuses: Other Members: Infamous Ironman, Doctor Doom
    All Synergy members: Anytime this character would be immune to an effect, they gain +10% of a bar of power.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★

Stayin alive.