**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7 STARS ARE COMING

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/hEkzsBPmI3g

I can’t believe this.

Just drop your thoughts and constructive please.

Comments

• Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★

Lol this guy the video dropped at drops an 2 mins later you have a post you couldn't have even watched it just seen 7 stars etc oh oh let me be the one getting this on the forums 1st

The bombshell was big enough, that I couldn’t see the video. The jaw was on the floor.
  • Ascension is nice and definitely needed. The main thing I'm excited about with 7 stars is we should be getting a new ______ of Legends to do.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★

but… why?

there isn’t even content difficult enough for rank 4 six stars, and rank fives aren’t even achievable in the game yet. So why the hell are they adding seven stars now?

Because the 7*s will appear in the game, to fight, in November.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Yeah I’m quitting before they are added. I’m not starting over again trying to gain champions of a higher rarity.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

To add to this conversation, we have an entire blog post. It contains a lot more than just 7-Stars.

We know it's a lot of information, but there's some exciting things in there!

Could you share with us a glimpse of the border?
    I’m really interested to see which colour / style you guys went for.
    And what about the stars? Did you just chuck another star on the frame or did you guys go about it another way?
    Lastly, can you shed some light on the new mechanic?

Thanks 😁 @Kabam Jax / @Kabam Miike
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Sadly I will no longer play competitively nor spend a lot once they are released. Relics for prestige and 7 stars.....too greedy for me. This Whale is done.
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    HELLLLP