**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Quake and Magik

I believe that now with the recent additions to the contest roadmap (7* champions, ascension and relics) that we now need 6* Quake and Magik, i believe the 5* versions of these champions are too weak even now, with the recent updates then they will go even further into irrelevancy exactly like OG Scarlet Witch and Wolverine. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited March 2023
    While I wouldn't call either "weak" in the current game meta, I do agree that they will soon be on the outside looking in.. They should be added prior to 7*s
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    6* Magik would be nice to have and might happen. She's still excellent power control.

I'll eat my hat if 6*+ Quake ever arrives. She's game breaking, more so than the likes of Herc, Kitty ect.
    She's the most powerful champ in the game.
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    edited March 2023
    I hope for the sake of game design we never see a higher rarity of Quake in her current form. People seem to forget very quickly, or perhaps didn’t experience, just how many champs were hamstrung as a result of designing content around her.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    ^^This
    As an avid Quake user, I can tell you a 6* would not be good for the game without nerfing Quake prior (which Kabam doesn't want to do.) She would simply dominate, and Kabam would have to find new nodes and fun abilities (0.0001 s recovery time, anybody) to compensate.

Magik isn't as game-breaking, but I think she won't be released for quite a while just because that Limbo may be too powerful.

6* Wolverine/Classic Ultron when 👁️👁️