**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7 stars!!!

Your thought??? No need to be a negative Nancy but just be real on how you feel about this coming. I thought it was either 7*s or relics but it’s going to be both…. How is everyone feeling about this??

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    So you aks people to share their thoughts but tell them not to be negative? So you only want people who are happy about this respond to a thread asking about thoughts on this?
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    I think it's a good thing. When u see an extra star u can be assured if u are a spender in game that the game isn't away to die. More content more stars game sill going strong. Just need the bugs fixed the reimbursement of the units revives pots,ect sorted 8.1 other than the VFX imo has been absolutely great nice 6 fight paths with boss I say keep that good efforts going kabam. Just make sure u get the players sorted sooner rather than later to make them happy again & get them back on your side. Loving the new content keep it up. 👌
  • 84carl84carl Posts: 1
    I think is to soon for 7* , I’m thinking don’t buy anything on Black Friday u can said goodbye to my $600 dollars
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm going to wait till all these things come into the game before making assumptions.