**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Archangel and Mysterio getting their ability accuracy reduced.

In 8.1.2 the WEAPON - Red Wing Drone path that applies disorient on the the attacker per debuff is lowering the ability accuracy of Archangel and Mysterio. Both champs aren't supposed to be able to have that reduced. Please fix it. Really lowers the ideal counter selection to Apoc and heavy nullify champs.

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,430 ★★★★★

In 8.1.2 the WEAPON - Red Wing Drone path that applies disorient on the the attacker per debuff is lowering the ability accuracy of Archangel and Mysterio. Both champs aren't supposed to be able to have that reduced. Please fix it. Really lowers the ideal counter selection to Apoc and heavy nullify champs.

Yeah like even i sometimes experience this issue while using archangel. He isn't able to parry most of the time in this scenario
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Archangels abilities are being reduced in BG. Cost me a fight. Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I noticed this as well, also in 8.1.4 the aspect of war lane has an Elsa bloodstone that was purifying my debuffs when I used Apoc. Afraid to use him against 8.1.5 daredevil boss.
  • Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    That aspect of war node has defenders with 200% chance to trigger abilities. So apoc has 100% chance to stop shrug but Elsa has say 120% chance to shrug so she still will.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    Why are those characters not immune to disorient?
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★

That aspect of war node has defenders with 200% chance to trigger abilities. So apoc has 100% chance to stop shrug but Elsa has say 120% chance to shrug so she still will.

Thanks for the clarification, I had a feeling there was something going on.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,631 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Why are those characters not immune to disorient?

Prob becuz disorient is a specific debuff. Disorient reduces ability accuracy & lowers block proficiency. So those champs will still get their block prof reduced when under disorient, but they obviously shouldnt be affected by ability accuracy.
  • Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    I speculate that it has something to do with when they changed how neutralize works. Since champs with AAR immunity don’t receive neutralize, it would follow suit that disorient shouldn’t apply as well but Kabam may see it differently.