**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is time to remove 3 stars from the pulls.

DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello to everyone.

I bought 20 Infamous Crystals, so basically I spent 6K of units. On that pulls, I only get a 6* masacre, 4 5* stars and the rest mainly 3*.

With the coming of the 7* I really praise you Kabam to remove 3* from the pulls. I don't see any point on spent a valuable resources as units and get rewarded with a 3* champ.

Also, something that the Game should implement is a granted 6/7* after X amount of pulls. If you, for example open 50 crystals, the 51 should be a guaranteed as 6/7*.

Let me know what you guys think about those topics.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63

I agree of removing 3* from future crystals especially as we head toward 7*s and relics, but the idea of guaranteed 6*/7* after x number of pulls is a bit much.

3* in crystals for Cavalier and above doesn't make sense. I say in crystals for Cavalier and above it should just be 4*, 5*, and 6* for now, then once 7* are here include them, but please do not include 3* as they are in almost every crystal.

I completely understand the Game is pure RNG but a chance of a less of a 3% to get a 6* in a 300 units crystal is just to much. If they don't want to add quaranteed pulls at least they should remove 3* completely for this type of crystals and increase the chances to get a 6*. With the coming 7* the drop Will be less than 1% if they still doing the things like that.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've generally been against the posts clamoring for the removal of 3*s from the crystals, but after 7*s are released they should drop the 3*s and increase the odds for 5*s and 6*s.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Well they kinda have a guarantee of a 6 star. Dupe a 5 star many many times and you get 10,000 shards.
  • I've generally been against the posts clamoring for the removal of 3*s from the crystals, but after 7*s are released they should drop the 3*s and increase the odds for 5*s and 6*s.

No. Just because 7* rarity is being added to the game, doesn't mean 3* champs stop being appropriate drops for everyone. Cavalier crystals target a point where 3-6 is the proper drop spread. I would not be opposed to making a Thronebreaker crystal that contains 4-7 drops instead of 3-6, but we shouldn't be retroactively changing older crystal drops.

Plus, we don't want to have a case where people hoard Cavalier crystals in the hopes that the game retroactively alters their contents. We already have Cavs and Nexus Cavs. If we want a crystal that specifically contains only 4* through 7* contents, we should make a new crystal that contains that range, and target it specifically at the player progression that's appropriate to. I don't think day-old Cavaliers are the appropriate target for a crystal with a 3% chance to drop a 7* champ.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I've generally been against the posts clamoring for the removal of 3*s from the crystals, but after 7*s are released they should drop the 3*s and increase the odds for 5*s and 6*s.

No. Just because 7* rarity is being added to the game, doesn't mean 3* champs stop being appropriate drops for everyone. Cavalier crystals target a point where 3-6 is the proper drop spread. I would not be opposed to making a Thronebreaker crystal that contains 4-7 drops instead of 3-6, but we shouldn't be retroactively changing older crystal drops.

Plus, we don't want to have a case where people hoard Cavalier crystals in the hopes that the game retroactively alters their contents. We already have Cavs and Nexus Cavs. If we want a crystal that specifically contains only 4* through 7* contents, we should make a new crystal that contains that range, and target it specifically at the player progression that's appropriate to. I don't think day-old Cavaliers are the appropriate target for a crystal with a 3% chance to drop a 7* champ.
    I counter your no with a yes, but agree that it should not be for existing CAV crystals.

They need to bring out TB crystals, which should be here already, and especially with 7* releases and Paragon being aged too. Drop the 3* from them and increase the odds a little bit for 6* as well.

If kabam wants to bring 7* to the game, they should appropriately update other areas of the game.

I also would advocate that they finally increase the iso for 7* dupes and improve the efficiency of potions by making them percentage based item.

And the thing is, with any of this stuff, it could be progression based to avoid lower level players from growing out of control too quickly. The higher your progression title, the better drop rates, the more iso, etc.

Kabam needs to get creative with how they make other parts of the game better, if they are going to progress to 7*. Nothing has to be unbalanced in a way that makes things too good, but it should be balanced to make the things that have been lacking for so long, better.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I guess I explained it badly. I didn't mean Cav crystals should suddenly be 4* - 6*. I meant that when we have a Cav style crystal with 7*s it should be 4-7 rather than 3-7.
  • DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63

DNA3000 said:

I counter your no with a yes, but agree that it should not be for existing CAV crystals.

They need to bring out TB crystals, which should be here already, and especially with 7* releases and Paragon being aged too. Drop the 3* from them and increase the odds a little bit for 6* as well.

If kabam wants to bring 7* to the game, they should appropriately update other areas of the game.

I also would advocate that they finally increase the iso for 7* dupes and improve the efficiency of potions by making them percentage based item.

And the thing is, with any of this stuff, it could be progression based to avoid lower level players from growing out of control too quickly. The higher your progression title, the better drop rates, the more iso, etc.

Kabam needs to get creative with how they make other parts of the game better, if they are going to progress to 7*. Nothing has to be unbalanced in a way that makes things too good, but it should be balanced to make the things that have been lacking for so long, better.
    Completely agree with you. Definitely Kabam needs to take this in consideration or for example create crystals based on the progression.

For example, Paragon as you mentioned should contain 4/5/6 and no 3* because actually for a Paragon player a 3* didn't do absolutely anything on the roster.

Maybe @""Kabam Jax" could ley us know if they're having this in mind or something similar.
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Duxtro said:

Hello to everyone.

I bought 20 Infamous Crystals, so basically I spent 6K of units. On that pulls, I only get a 6* masacre, 4 5* stars and the rest mainly 3*.

With the coming of the 7* I really praise you Kabam to remove 3* from the pulls. I don't see any point on spent a valuable resources as units and get rewarded with a 3* champ.

Also, something that the Game should implement is a granted 6/7* after X amount of pulls. If you, for example open 50 crystals, the 51 should be a guaranteed as 6/7*.

Let me know what you guys think about those topics.

I think there will be a Thronebreaker Or Paragon Crystal with only 4 to 7 * Champs , but i could be wrong
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    increase odds of six star pull to 15% for paragon as well
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    They're probably waiting for 7*s to release before introducing Paragon crystals with 4*-7* champs.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Duxtro said:

This already exists. Every 37 dupes of a certain star level gives enough shards for a crystal of the next tier up

• PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    It was time to remove them years ago lol but keeps making the company cash why would they. 🤑
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    I agree.I dont like 3*
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I have been getting only 3 star champs repititively from past a year since the scorpion update, from monthly cav crystals, neither they have use in the current meta, not they give sufficient iso for high tier level up