**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much iron doom in arena?

Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
As title suggests, what's a safe score to go for to get iron doom. I'm aiming for at least the 5 star. I can do about 75 million points without refreshing. Is 75mil a safe spot to be?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Would suggest going for round 2 after using round 1 as a benchmark
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Somewhere between 1 and 1,000,000,000,000 is my prediction. But seriously, it's going to go high, could set a new record.
  • As title suggests, what's a safe score to go for to get iron doom. I'm aiming for at least the 5 star. I can do about 75 million points without refreshing. Is 75mil a safe spot to be?

75 million is reasonably safe for the 5*. Nobody has ever gone that high before, or even close. I mean, targets are safe until they are not, but I haven't seen a new champ go for even 60 million as a 5* in the featured arena yet, and I wouldn't expect that massive of a quantum jump in points for the 5* cutoff. IIM might be the first to cross the 60 million mark, but I doubt he'd jump way past 70m.

The 6* cutoff, on the other hand. I'm not even sure if 300m is safe.
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    edited September 2022
    5* -> 75M~
    6* -> 400M+
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Putting up 75 million would make me hate the game lol. IDK how y'all do it. Let alone whatever it would take to get the 6*.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Bots are gonna be busy.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

Bots are gonna be busy.

Thanks. Now I'm picturing one group of bots celebrating with streamers and champagne and they keep yelling that no one believed in them but they believed in themselves and most importantly the Big Man Upstairs believed and across town one sad group of bots is getting a pep talk from their lead who's pointing out that this isn't the end and the team did a lot of good things and now they know what it takes.