Havok not properly activating AW Attack Tactic

Hello, I've had this problem with Havok occurred to me in the past few wars. I always take path 9 hazard shift in AW, seen how the meta is shifting I had to rank up my Havok to deal with some troublesome defenders and node combinations. After my first fight i quickly realized that Havok was activating the #Sick and Tired attack tactic only once. The first time his plasma build up get to 3 the oppoonent is heal blocked but once they detonate and get applied again he doesn't inflict this heal block again. This is a very overwhelming situation as I've used a lot of items to get through fights that if this was working as intended i wouldn't had used. Please let me know if this is a known issue that the team is aware of. At the moment i have no video or screenshot of this and I'll hardly get one because I'm not going to risk more deaths to my alliance war battlegroup. Thank you.

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★
    This issue has been raised multiple times last season as well. Other than the usual 'looking into it's, we've got no reply since it seems that other than making us use more items, war bugs aren't important enough to be fixed before season starts.
  • BlueVanillaBlueVanilla Member Posts: 13
    Seems like a pretty big issue since #Conduit has been introduced to AW. If #Conduit defense tactic wasn't working properly and you could modify the regen rate of the champs defending would this be fixed quickly? Hopefully we can get some insight into this matter.