Hot take, this is one of the best monthly EQs in awhile

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,774 ★★★★★
Not everyone agrees but looking at rift rewards makes me actually wanna play the monthly. Worst case scenario, you get average rewards. Best case you get one to two 6* awakening gems. Not everyone is a fan of rng but the last months have had a very same not unique feeling set up. This month feels different and even if your not lucky the rewards you get are just like any other month.

Comments

  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 69
    edited October 2022

    Not everyone agrees but looking at rift rewards makes me actually wanna play the monthly. Worst case scenario, you get average rewards. Best case you get one to two 6* awakening gems. Not everyone is a fan of rng but the last months have had a very same not unique feeling set up. This month feels different and even if your not lucky the rewards you get are just like any other month.

    I totally agree
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 229 ★★

    I hate RNG based rewards. Always have. Always will.

    Yeah, I hate the chance of sig stones or a 6* awakening gem. They need to make 6* AGS more available. It should be in the store as guaranteed value if nothing else.
    They are making 6* AGs more available, this is the first time it's ever been possible to get one from monthly content
  • CederCeder Posts: 638 ★★★
    Heavy disagree, I mean the average player is gonna get candy, so 10% of the playerbase might get something good and then that's that
  • udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    Definitely not the best, the RNG factor makes it worse, no skill involved, at least make a super difficult challenge for us to get the AG.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 991 ★★★★

    Best case you get one to two 6* awakening gems. rewards you get are just like any other month.

    Best case scenario would be someone gets like 35 AG’s…😳
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 8,860 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

    Heavy disagree, I mean the average player is gonna get candy, so 10% of the playerbase might get something good and then that's that

    It's a 30% chance over the month to get 1 or more awakening gems. So not just 10%
  • CederCeder Posts: 638 ★★★

    Ceder said:

    Heavy disagree, I mean the average player is gonna get candy, so 10% of the playerbase might get something good and then that's that

    It's a 30% chance over the month to get 1 or more awakening gems. So not just 10%
    It's a 33% chance over the course of the month to get one of the good rewards, 3.3% chance for the 1% and 6.6% chance for the 2% I believe, my math may be very wrong but it seems to check out
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 8,860 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

    Ceder said:

    Heavy disagree, I mean the average player is gonna get candy, so 10% of the playerbase might get something good and then that's that

    It's a 30% chance over the month to get 1 or more awakening gems. So not just 10%
    It's a 33% chance over the course of the month to get one of the good rewards, 3.3% chance for the 1% and 6.6% chance for the 2% I believe, my math may be very wrong but it seems to check out
    How did you get a 3.3% chance?

    For the 1% chance of the 6* gem alone it's a 30% chance over the month.

    99% chance to get no 6* gem so 0.99^35 = 0.7

    So it's a 70% chance to get no 6* gem, so it's a 30% chance to get at least 1 6* gem.

    It's definitely not a 3.3% chance to get one or more pulls from 35. It's about a 3% chance to get at least 1 from only 3 attempts, so your maths has gone wrong somewhere.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 225 ★★
    edited October 2022

    Not everyone agrees but looking at rift rewards makes me actually wanna play the monthly. Worst case scenario, you get average rewards. Best case you get one to two 6* awakening gems. Not everyone is a fan of rng but the last months have had a very same not unique feeling set up. This month feels different and even if your not lucky the rewards you get are just like any other month.

    I agree, to a certain extent. RNG rewards are fun, but I don’t like doing rifts. They’re boring to me. April was the third worst SQ of the year behind July and February. March, June, and August were peaks of the year imo.

    Jinx
  • booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,488 ★★★★
    If can land a Ag or atleast a couple of the other top prizes I will agree I don't hate or love rifts until after my runs are done lol
  • CederCeder Posts: 638 ★★★

    Ceder said:

    Ceder said:

    Heavy disagree, I mean the average player is gonna get candy, so 10% of the playerbase might get something good and then that's that

    It's a 30% chance over the month to get 1 or more awakening gems. So not just 10%
    It's a 33% chance over the course of the month to get one of the good rewards, 3.3% chance for the 1% and 6.6% chance for the 2% I believe, my math may be very wrong but it seems to check out
    How did you get a 3.3% chance?

    For the 1% chance of the 6* gem alone it's a 30% chance over the month.

    99% chance to get no 6* gem so 0.99^35 = 0.7

    So it's a 70% chance to get no 6* gem, so it's a 30% chance to get at least 1 6* gem.

    It's definitely not a 3.3% chance to get one or more pulls from 35. It's about a 3% chance to get at least 1 from only 3 attempts, so your maths has gone wrong somewhere.
    Sorry I meant 3.3% for the awakening gem
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 931 ★★★★

    Not everyone agrees but looking at rift rewards makes me actually wanna play the monthly. Worst case scenario, you get average rewards. Best case you get one to two 6* awakening gems. Not everyone is a fan of rng but the last months have had a very same not unique feeling set up. This month feels different and even if your not lucky the rewards you get are just like any other month.

    i wouldnt care for RNG being the way it is but when you add a constant broken game to chance based rewards... the thing you work so hard to achieve and bypass these in game issues... just to get 3* shards or champ(exaggeration), doesnt seem "FUN" to me.. but to each their own
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 2,424 ★★★★★
    What are the chances of me pulling an AG??

    100% chance of not getting any.
    Thanks and Bye.
    Average struggling mcoc Joe
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 1,964 ★★★★★
    My expectations are low as usual
    Hope there is buff to cav eq rewards or introduce new difficulty in near future
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 8,860 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

    Ceder said:

    Ceder said:

    Heavy disagree, I mean the average player is gonna get candy, so 10% of the playerbase might get something good and then that's that

    It's a 30% chance over the month to get 1 or more awakening gems. So not just 10%
    It's a 33% chance over the course of the month to get one of the good rewards, 3.3% chance for the 1% and 6.6% chance for the 2% I believe, my math may be very wrong but it seems to check out
    How did you get a 3.3% chance?

    For the 1% chance of the 6* gem alone it's a 30% chance over the month.

    99% chance to get no 6* gem so 0.99^35 = 0.7

    So it's a 70% chance to get no 6* gem, so it's a 30% chance to get at least 1 6* gem.

    It's definitely not a 3.3% chance to get one or more pulls from 35. It's about a 3% chance to get at least 1 from only 3 attempts, so your maths has gone wrong somewhere.
    Sorry I meant 3.3% for the awakening gem
    Again though, where are you getting 3.3% from? Where did you get 33% for one of the good rewards?

    You said your maths might be wrong, so what maths did you do to get the values you’re claiming?

    Because it’s not a 3.3% chance for the awakening gem I don’t believe. But if you show your working then maybe it will show me the mistake I may have made.
Sign In or Register to comment.