**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Calendar

__FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 25
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Although 17 hours have passed, the award table has not arrived, unfortunately. Will there be an explanation about this issue?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I was wondering the same thing
  • Options
    Ewell65SSS69Ewell65SSS69 Posts: 22
    Same. No monthly calendar???
  • Options
    CirrusCirrus Posts: 87

Hey there, the team's working on a fix that should get the calendar started for everyone by the reset later today, and is exploring options to make sure anyone who may miss rewards does get them awarded correctly.

Thanks
  • Options
    nachoninja138nachoninja138 Posts: 11

Hey there, the team's working on a fix that should get the calendar started for everyone by the reset later today, and is exploring options to make sure anyone who may miss rewards does get them awarded correctly.

Do we need to contact support or is kabam aware of how many people are missing the calendar and subsequent log in rewards.
  • Options
    GençalGençal Posts: 5
    I opened a ticket 20 hours ago if you did not.

By the way, I noticed "Kabam Zibiit"s reply today.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

It is getting close to the 2nd day of claiming I believe and I still don't have the October calendar. I was logged in many, many times yesterday and as I mentioned I have been on today as well.

Do we need to submit individual tickets to get the missed rewards and get our calendars caught up to the correct place so we don't miss end of month things or will you guys handle it all on your end? I am concerned that you may not be able to resolve this for quite some time given the recent track record (I can't even recall now if you guys ever compensated all the sigil subscribers for all their missed gold quests that you guys just went radio silent on).
  • Options
    LtSomersetLtSomerset Posts: 9
    So... it means I lost these fragments even I playing this game everyday?

• Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★

So... it means I lost these fragments even I playing this game everyday?

Same happened with me
  • Options
    The problem seems to be solved.
    I agree with what Crine60 said.

• Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    So we miss out on the final day 31 of 6-star shards even if we miss no days as Paragon because of an error we didn't have control over?

I get the shards are very small, but why should I be punished for Kabam's mistake?

• Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    I lost 1 day. Are you going to do something about it?
  • Options
    PoofingersPoofingers Posts: 9
    Same. Calendar bugged. It seems fixed now, but we should not be punished and unable to collect the last day of monthly rewards as a result of this.
  • Options
    when i pay attention to the calendar there is a problem for one (which is the last day).
  • Options
    Mcca89Mcca89 Posts: 70
    Sane day 1 for me aswell even tho I play daily