**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QOL Automatically crystal claim

DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello everyone!

Today I'm here to present an idea that I know that many people will love. How many times you miss/delayed a daily or 4h crystal because you're doing arena or playing story content? For me, the answer is many many times.

So, after receiving the claim tool, I think the Next step will be to collecrt daily and 4h crystals automatically if we're playing the Game. With this, we will avoid situations as missing to pick our values daily and 4h ones.

What do you think about this @Kabam Zero? It's possible to have this in the future of the contest.

Thanks on advance.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I think the next step would be making the daily crystals daily crystals rather than crystals with a 24 hour cool-down.

Honestly I kinda agree with this. Would be nice if either at the Calendar reset or usual Daily Quest reset it would give it. But that’s just sheer laziness on my part more than anything, I have to admit.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    The 4-hour one can stay the way it is. Although auto claim would be nice. Because like op said. I miss them while I’m playing. So remedy that for sure.

But daily crystals should either be on a calendar and keep the name the same. Or leave them the way they are and call them 24-hour crystals.
  • Options

For the Daily Crystals, just put into it's own calendar or as a bonus item in the Monthly calendar and problem is solved and we all love it.

Super agree, yeah.
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    edited October 2022
    Auto claim would be a chore to program in, considering the basics they're struggling with atm, plus they'd have to make it only count when you log in, otherwise I could go on an alt after months and have hundreds sitting there. Daily ones are easily done as mentioned having it on a rolling calendar.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

Auto claim would be a chore to program in, considering the basics they're struggling with atm, plus they'd have to make it only count when you log in, otherwise I could go on an alt after months and have hundreds sitting there. Daily ones are easily done as mentioned having it on a rolling calendar.

Well the simple solution is. If you're in the Game, that crystal is automatically taken and for daily, calendar. Hope someone from Kabam see this and add this on the near future, some of use really need this change.

Today I miss the hour of my daily crystal collection and now the time is move it 2 hours... Is not nice for something super value as Paragon daily crystals.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    So we would claim them, even when we're not logged in? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Why so many people seem to misread the post? It's just about not claiming it manually, when you're active in game and crystal is available to claim. Also is shouldn't be difficult to implement — since they already check calendars on log in, is assume it should be actually pretty easy
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    They answered this in another post just recently. Basically, it gives more interaction to their game than a calendar. Most people don't look at the calendar and just click it off as soon as it pops up so they don't actually see what they're getting. The daily crystal they want to keep it as more of an interactive crystal so that you have to click on it to claim it.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Today I was playing the Monthly Side quest and I missed my daily crystal for 1h. Of course, the Game didn't sent me any notification about the daily crystal because I was playing.

We really need to update on this things... Is annoying to push forward our values crystals while we're playing... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax