**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A massage to the animation team

I know they've been hitting champs out of the park a lot recently, but they've seriously outdone themselves this month with Spot. When Spot was first announced I wasn't that hyped over him, but now that I've fought him and seen his animations in action he's quickly become one of the coolest champs in the game imo. The only problem is that now I need to clear my schedule for an arena grind because I need this guy in my roster.

Comments

• Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    My favorite animations are from Purgatory, im not a fan of champs made for the game, but dam they did a nice work

And ofc a shoutout to Quicksilver which i never thought would be able to work in this game. Wonder if they can pull of Mystique one day
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    I wish I could get a massage😔
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★

I know they've been hitting champs out of the park a lot recently, but they've seriously outdone themselves this month with Spot. When Spot was first announced I wasn't that hyped over him, but now that I've fought him and seen his animations in action he's quickly become one of the coolest champs in the game imo. The only problem is that now I need to clear my schedule for an arena grind because I need this guy in my roster.

RIGHT?! that's amazing... everything about him is really associated to portals and... spots! I didnt expect them to put so much effort into him
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I love spot animations too. I’m not sure if it’s his kit. Or just a bug. But when I hit into his block he doesn’t react like other champs. He reacts like he’s unstoppable. But he isn’t.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

I love spot animations too. I’m not sure if it’s his kit. Or just a bug. But when I hit into his block he doesn’t react like other champs. He reacts like he’s unstoppable. But he isn’t.

That's in his kit
  • Options
    wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
    I hope the massage really loosens them up
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I want a massage too
  • Options
    NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    That sounds like a harrasment suit waiting to happen
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    They could use a massage. They're pretty talented.