**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Practice Button

Kabam, why exclude Practice for purpose of objectives? I can see if it was restricted before we had a chance to use it for objectives, but now you've taken it away. What gives?

Comments

• ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Yeah, I been searching everywhere for the answers to the riddles. I think the answer to one is air walker, but when I search to duel one, I can't duel my 2*, so it is too hard. Helps plz.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    ChiliDog said:

Yeah, I been searching everywhere for the answers to the riddles. I think the answer to one is air walker, but when I search to duel one, I can't duel my 2*, so it is too hard. Helps plz.

Air walker~32
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

ChiliDog said:

Air walker~32
    Thanks in case you are serious. I was just being a sarcastic jerk.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

ChiliDog said:

Air walker~32
    Thanks in case you are serious. I was just being a sarcastic jerk.
    That's the name of a Airwalker duel target should have stated that my bad