**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
So, it seems as though 3-6* Deadpool will be offered soon in a Deadpool-centric solo event (via an in-game mail apparently written by Perd Hapley). It also says "get your 'Pools together and get ready", which I would take to mean that the solo event will focus on using deadpool versions in different content. I'm pretty hype, so here are some of my biggest thoughts on this:
  • It says soon....... like how soon?
  • Please, please let this be reasonable for players that don't spend. That was one of the biggest wins about the gold offers and several previous iterations of 'Pool based rewards such as the OG Platinumpool drops. Sure, paying helped, but it was doable.
  • I'm going to assume this will drop on a Friday since that is how past Deadpool events have done, but tbh who cares. Just interested to see if the trend continues.
  • No bugs, please.
  • I know Deadpool isn't a gamebreaking champ, but I really don't care. He's fun, rare, and I'd even be happy with a 2* so I could just get that champion aquisition accomplished (without paying).
  • My 3x 6* Platinumpool left arms could use a torso.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Deadpool is useful for fury synergy. That aside, it said chance for all players to get so might be deadpool crystals like gold pool. Otherwise likely to be the arena for those who own him. What was the gold event called last year?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    If it’s like last year it’s just use the Pools in game to get solo event points for a shot at Deadpool
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I am still missing 3 parts for a 6* Platinumpool :(.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    I got a 5* Platpool only, no Goldpool whatsoever and no Deadpool red above 3*, which is the one i want the most.

Wish he was achieavable by F2P, and not behind a pay wall every 3 years or so
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

If it’s like last year it’s just use the Pools in game to get solo event points for a shot at Deadpool

and if it’s like last year… good luck

he went way too high
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    My 5* goldpool could use a dup...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

and if it’s like last year… good luck

he went way too high
    It actually went much lower than all the YouTube driven high score doom and gloom indicated. I got the 5 star with barely any effort.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm hopeful getting a 3* Red Deadpool won't be put behind a paywall, but instead provide to all summoners based on a challenge of skill, not spending cash and units.

Going to wait and see, the in game email did sound interesting.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    The solo event is showing as 'coming soon' in the event section (where that number 2 is lolz)
    No milestone rewards, only peak.
    Top 500 players get 6*, the rest get gold and fabulous crystals
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

All pro-player aspects stripped away, only pro-payer aspects remain. And you can’t count the Deadpool solo objective not being a buy-in event because there’s really nothing great about it. Utter disappointment.

Dude.. i understand your frustration and all.. but for a pro-payer is terrible too rofl... I never had such an easy pass on an offer.. I usually look at it.. and weight it .. see ,if there is a positive spin.. a useful mat.. something.. but this one is TERRIBLE