**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus tag changed?!

Has anyone noticed Corvus no longer has the tag of Villain?? Just last week he did and now it's gone. This kind of sucks for AQ map 7 path 5 in section 1. Was this from the last update or a visual bug Kabam?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @kabamjax

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Really? He never did? I thought he did 2 weeks ago when I was in AQ. Thanks for the info everyone
  • ninosninos Posts: 38
    They probably did put a villain tag on him and then removed it, I remember a week ago I was surprised to see a villain tag on Anti Venom and now its gone too
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

They probably did put a villain tag on him and then removed it, I remember a week ago I was surprised to see a villain tag on Anti Venom and now its gone too

No.
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    haha the older summoners are coming out. @op kabam did this to counter blade at the time, Blade was meta and destroying all villains in aw so they made him #thanosarmy
    Tijjy007 said:

haha the older summoners are coming out. @op kabam did this to counter blade at the time, Blade was meta and destroying all villains in aw so they made him #thanosarmy

@Tijjy007 so it was just corvus they did that way?

Tijjy007 said:

@Tijjy007 so it was just corvus they did that way?
    All of thanos black order has that
    Tijjy007 said:

Lol who tf disagreed with me? Im correct lmao
    Tijjy007 said:

Tijjy007 said:

Lol who tf disagreed with me? Im correct lmao
    So can you explain the 19 villains that were brought to the game in 2017 and 2019? As well as the 2 mystics in the same time period