**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Objectives

So earlier today I was grinding battlegrounds so I could get the objectives, and my last round for the objective just happened to be a dub landing up a tier. But when I checked to claim, both the “win 2 rounds” and “play 3 rounds” had disappeared. I assumed they just autoclaimed like some other objectives, but when I checked I only had the battleground trophy tokens from moving up a tier, and I didn’t get the 1000 total for the objectives. The objectives are still set to reset the same time as always. User IGN is the same as here. Can I get those rewards pls?

Comments

• Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Ignore that part about the IGN being the same, I forgot I didn’t change it on the forum. My IGN is SymbioteTheBat
  • Options
    Ace73Ace73 Posts: 2

So earlier today I was grinding battlegrounds so I could get the objectives, and my last round for the objective just happened to be a dub landing up a tier. But when I checked to claim, both the “win 2 rounds” and “play 3 rounds” had disappeared. I assumed they just autoclaimed like some other objectives, but when I checked I only had the battleground trophy tokens from moving up a tier, and I didn’t get the 1000 total for the objectives. The objectives are still set to reset the same time as always. User IGN is the same as here. Can I get those rewards pls?

I faced the same problem. My IGN is Ace667
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 119
    You're not alone, I'm facing this too