**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A bug in monthly quest?

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I used the triad of agent venom (with scorpion and kraven) in the last chapter of the monthly quest at cavalier difficult and although the long damage debuffs were expiring (bleeds and incinerate), agent venom did not gain a single fury from the node.
Is it a bug?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I used the triad of agent venom (with scorpion and kraven) in the last chapter of the monthly quest at cavalier difficult and although the long damage debuffs were expiring (bleeds and incinerate), agent venom did not gain a single fury from the node.
    Is it a bug?

Worked fine for me when I used it today.
  • Options
    Would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you happen to remember the nodes and opponents for these specific fights?
  • Options

Would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you happen to remember the nodes and opponents for these specific fights?

An entire path in the last chapter of the monthly quest. The path with elektra
  • Options
    And i can t post the video. It says that the format is not valid. What format is valid?
  • Options

And i can t post the video. It says that the format is not valid. What format is valid?

Post the video up on somewhere like Youtube, and then provide the link to it here in forum.

The video files themselves can not be loaded here, unlike what you can do with Pictures.

Or take snapshots of relevant points in the video and post those pics up here, if you can’t upload the video anywhere.
  • Options
    Dago88Dago88 Posts: 26
    It worked fine for me on my first pass a few days ago and now tonight nobody is getting a single fury. AV should be blowing through it but instead each fight is 75-100 hits. I've ran the 3 paths tonight off portal 7.
  • Options

I don t get furies from the node but i get addition stacks of the buff klyntar....this is a bug @Kabam Zibiit