**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duels

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
As I try to duel characters it crashes before the fight starts and I lose the duel credit. This is happening with such a greater regularity lately making the objective to get entrance into the side quest.

Comments

• Options
    TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    Same thing here… every time the game starts up the first duel is lost to a big… costing some units now, not a lot but still a few
  • Options
    McocMrkJrMcocMrkJr Posts: 4
    I am having the exact same issue. This is costing me units as I’m refreshing for the Deadpool event.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    “Unable to start duel due to unknown error”

Game lets me choose duel target, then makes me choose it again. Duel begins in a darkened screen while a dialog box with the above error message covers the middle of the screen. Game blinks out and returns to main screen, duel credit spent but no duel.

It would be a shame if duels didn’t work correctly (or at all) and a competitive event was ongoing that awarded points for duels.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    I think it has to do with your pop-up deals…every time it crashes my duel there is a pop-up deal after the error pop-up…
  • Options
    Well, I managed to get to fight Psycho-man in the arenas which counted and fought Apocalypse in a quest path in story mode. Still not able to get a fight with Scorpion that isn't duel related, but at least made progress, but now my game keeps crashing during arena where I have Human Torch vs Darkhawk.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I reported this back in August.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/312591/duel-won-t-start#latest

Still no fix or response. It's now happening more than ever, and we are losing resources.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    bs such an old bug and yet they make a duel based event, talk about pissing players off
  • Options

The picture says it all.