**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.1.2 BPCW boss - who did you use?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
I’ve got two more paths in 8.1.2 to complete 8.1 exploration, and I need to take down the BPCW boss for at least one of them.

Given that I always seem to do poorly against BPCW, just wanted to see who you all used for him - don’t want to burn a bunch of units on the fights.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    If you have her, I believe I used Claire. Don’t have to worry about the physical resistance, can nullify the armor ups, and because he’s got a bleed immune node you can just parry/heavy power ramp to keep throwing sp2s for added armor up prevention.
    I believe I fought him twice and used Herc with Cap Infinity synergy the first time. It was a solo, but took forever because of the physical resistance.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,506 ★★★★★
    Angela.
  • Options
    Thanks. Don’t have Angela, but I do have Claire. Seem a couple of videos with people using Apoc and Nimrod, and using White Mags prefights, so will try that combo.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I used Apoc with Strfye synergy for mine.
  • Options
    RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I used corvus
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    BPCW?
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Odin, a lot of special 1’s
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I used omega sentinel. Used her armor ups to grant the true strike or whatever it is it gives you when you dex with an armor up buff. Just launched some sp2’s, finished combos with light attack to pause the incinerates and gain armor up buffs and intercepted or baited heavies and specials for openings.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice folks. Took him down with Nimrod (80%) and BWCV (20%) with WAGS prefights. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be thanks to the info here.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Hercs with caiw synergy got the solo for me.
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Someone suggested to me using professor x . I’m about to do the bp fight, it’s my last fight I’ve been putting off. I wouldn’t recommend Corvus, unless you have a 6* r4 and it would still be a long fight, more then one glaive.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Colossus with Wags pre-fight. It was a super long fight because I used 5r5. But still got the job done.

Edit: nvm, you already did it