**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Season 1 result

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
Where did you end up in the end?

Battlegrounds Season 1 result 233 votes

Celestial
3%
BitterSteelEb0ny-O-M4wReyAlemánWorknprogressGarloBeeweelaserjohn26Mother_Flerken 8 votes
Mysterium
8%
TheJallidanielmathyossPwf57blackdragonightBayouemElusiveSwolecowsRockypantherxSunRiceMobile_P0tat0FenicoRebarkHulkbusterN1FiiNCHCeo_Wakeford30ishBright4973SirGamesBondAverageDesi 20 votes
Quantum
5%
JerryJiverLilMaddogHTWHOz_R4GEKappa2gavs7733ArifuteraErcarretAPTbOM2015MasterzxProFerahgocheese21Raul_Colombia 12 votes
Arcane
12%
mmmbanyasAnurag1606thanks4playingPanchulon21tusharNairERockHDRakeYoungGogeta91199RockyshockyAkashBiswasAmazing_Demon05OGAvengerdump_monkeyFuskienOuxTripleBKyusushuiNoble034AMS94Mauled 28 votes
Gamma and Uru
22%
MasterSmokeWorld Eaterbenshbheruheru511Duo_KulioStandardman1989FrankWhiteSylarKanameVergeman78KiptonadePureLoweTijjy007HasibullahfidaSeenkspiderbites0196SidDDragonBlackOracleFlashingfisthorrendous_tooBugmat78 53 votes
Vibranium
2%
Mmaatthheewwv38lone_CyrillFromTulaHiwoeGrassKnucklesRyBoothe 6 votes
Diamond
11%
Kenneth1978Darth_StewieSceptilemaniacpseudosaneyuwDeaconmgj0630Skydad23yücel53gutturaldudeDannycorb23Aomine_Daiki10rivetRenaxqqJessieSMukesh5445ILoveDrDoomShady55FinkDark_hoods 26 votes
Platinum
8%
TendersquadHaldir1983kikiFurieuxSandeepSTheHeroDeservedmanveertherealtrollvidalAnnaBanana78Xguard77JoseOkHrishikesh713Sahil_R_RanaBlackPhøenix448CarolCorpCoppinlimeade31BluCitizenCederVijay_33McocBestGame 20 votes
Gold
9%
DrenlinHeraldofNoneG-Hun-Gearfrodo2377FigueMoosetiptronicExidos17HavanaknightLordSmasherEtjamaDeamon1337GogiMCOCHazzaLpoohoundogακιMerseysideRedYodabolt21GreenRaptor413SHIELD4AGENTDraconic_12 23 votes
Silver and Bronze
15%
TV_Addict_2017zuffyRagnarok13AlphasuperiorLongshot_33Nemesis666DRTORickGrimes_King73Little_Crocodili29WolfrhkRabarberstengelIvarTheBonelessDylanphileNichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusBabyMiikeMaratoxSpideyFunkoTheNickster20Ken1378 37 votes

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    Mysterium
    290 points
    Mysterium 1
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Celestial
    Celestial V in the end. 50th last time I checked, about 420-30? Not sure exactly
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Arcane
    I keep oscilating between Gamma and Quantum, my roster aint too deep on 6* :/
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Gamma and Uru
    Ended up in like Gamma I. Tried to grind at the end but ran out of time.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Gamma and Uru
    Journey till Gladiators circuit was breeze and I lost only few matches. But in the gladiators circuit I won only 2 matches out of the 17 matches. I feel the matchmaking in both victory track and gladiators circuit is different. In victory track matches happen based on roster level and in gladiators circuit it is based on rating.
    Also want to tell that in 16 out of the 17 matches I played in gladiator circuit I was on the disadvantage by getting the first pick.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Gamma and Uru
    Made it to the Circuit with an hour left, played one fight, won it, finished Uru 1
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Silver and Bronze
    was one fight away from gold 3 and took two losses
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Quantum
    I think I ended in Quantum 2. I was closing in on Mysterium only to forget how to play the game and drop down to Arcane after 7 losses in a row. Had to really claw my way back to Quantum during the last day.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Gamma and Uru
    Fluctuating between gamma and uru.. Ended on uru1. Happy to be on uru 1 with 5 r3 6 star and rest max 5 star on my deck ;)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Gold
    Barely did any, gonna grind this month tho if at least top 2k in solo event looks achievable based off this month's stats
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Gamma and Uru
    Stopped playing after entering the gladiators circuit. Trying to save Elder's Marks for when the game mode is a bit more polished.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Gamma and Uru
    I'm interested in knowing the solo event score the people are getting since that's where the big rewards are
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 105
    Gamma and Uru
    When do the rewards drop?
  • Paulr2011Paulr2011 Posts: 29
    There’s no option for “Never opened the game mode”… lol
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Gamma and Uru
    I was in Arcane I last night but tried to push higher & went on a bad Losing streak.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Platinum
    didnt try i was focused more on 8.1 100%
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I am undefeated. I did one match and I won it.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★
    Gamma and Uru

Fluctuating between gamma and uru.. Ended on uru1. Happy to be on uru 1 with 5 r3 6 star and rest max 5 star on my deck ;)

Far better than me. I made it to gladiator circuit and then stopped because it was too hard. I had 4 r4 and the rest r3.

I found that the time of day actually had the biggest effect on the ease of opponents I was matched with.
  • e_BULKe_BULK Posts: 21
    Gamma and Uru

Far better than me. I made it to gladiator circuit and then stopped because it was too hard. I had 4 r4 and the rest r3.

I found that the time of day actually had the biggest effect on the ease of opponents I was matched with.
    Exactly. The time of the day was also crucial for me.

Congratulations. I tried my best to climb through the Gladiator's circuit, but my roster was simply too weak.

In fact, congratulations to you all for your final position. Let's see how it goes in future seasons.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    Mysterium
    I kept my games to bare minimum. Only did 1-2 extra matches after I did my 2 day objectives.
    I didn't want to push for little difference in rank rewards. Have saved 850EMs for future.

Really liked the BG store and the game mode.
    Didnt want to push with units for p2w AGs in solo events.
    After they announce 3x multiplier I used some EMs and got to 25k.
    Pretty happy with the rewards and experience.
    Gamma and Uru

Thanks
    edited October 2022
    Gamma and Uru
    e_BULK said:

Exactly. The time of the day was also crucial for me.

Congratulations. I tried my best to climb through the Gladiator's circuit, but my roster was simply too weak.

In fact, congratulations to you all for your final position. Let's see how it goes in future seasons.
    Next season of bg will have increase rewards. This season it felt that effort vs reward ratio is quite high. Hope the upcoming season that balances out.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Gold
    Didn't really play much this season because I didn't really see the point with the pay to play aspect in place. If the changes that were made for season 2 play out as well as I hope.....that will change.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,137 ★★★★★
    Gamma and Uru
    Only tried to rank the last 2 days. Made it to Uryb from Bronze I with 20 minutes left lol.