**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Super Fabulous Crystals

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
For anyone who used all of their Deadpool badges and bought the super fabulous crystals for platinumpool, how many units did you end up getting? It should be 30 crystals if my math was correct. I’m trying to see if it’s worth it, or if I should get another item.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I opened 20 super fab crystals. Got 500 units and a duplicate part. I only need the Understandably Swole Right Arm to get the 6* but didn't get it.
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    I got 30 Crystals from the Deals on Friday. Got 1050 Units und 2 pieces out of them
  • Options
    Thanks. I think I'll stick with something else. Y'all the best.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I think they’re almost always 20 units, but to be fair, one of mine was something like 500 units, and if you actually want 6* Platpool, it’s a pretty decent deal.
  • Options

I think they’re almost always 20 units, but to be fair, one of mine was something like 500 units, and if you actually want 6* Platpool, it’s a pretty decent deal.

I was chasing him, and only need one piece, but decided I didn’t really care after having several duplicates of several pieces already.

I pulled a new 6* Darkhawk and had this cosmic/tech nexus. Chose Thor since I often bring him with Herc.