**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[June 9 - UPDATE] Android Log-In Issues

Comments

• Options
    Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    Well played kabam
  • Options
    MikedabisMikedabis Posts: 16
    Mikedabis Android galaxy s8
  • Options
    MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Still no compensation for the 11 hours that android users lost during the most important arena, not to mention war and aq. Kabam is such a joke. You will not see another cent from me again kabam.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    There's tons of reasons why Kabam wouldn't properly apologise/recognise/compensate for such a serious mess-up but they're all built around their bottom line, not player satisfaction.

A summoner appreciation month is nice, a year is really what were owed though.
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    A simple way to do this would be to start from this premise: in any compensation package, there will be people who don't "deserve" the rewards, but get them anyway. But the company feels that is a worthwhile price to pay, as long as those who missed out are properly compensated.

Take that line, say it in the forums, and live up to it. What's your problem right now? You're so scared of someone getting undeserved rewards that you're making so many more players suffer. Just forget about that and focus on people who missed out.
  • Options
    DrGonorrheaDrGonorrhea Posts: 44
    edited June 2017
    wow... just wow. read the capital letters. this remedy plan is equal to a heaping pile of horse excrements. deFinitely over this load of bUll. Completely Killed mY mOtivation to continUe.
  • Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    WOW.....just WOW.....

Just when I think I possibly can't lose anymore faith or think that we just aren't wallets to you guys you totally prove me wrong.

Arena boost and stamina refills??? What, like 300 of them? But more like 10 I'm guessing. This might possibly be worse than nothing at all! Could've at least threw a 4* crystal in there, 5* shards, a generic awakening stone or anything in there but just.......wow.
  • Options
    Maybe I'm one of the guys kabam feels isn't worthy because I gave up after not being able to log in for multiple hours out of frustration.

Fine, feel that way. But what you dont care about is the fact I went out of my way to change my work schedule to have arena days off, saved over 300+ arena boost(you think I'm joking mod's check my acct) and grinded over 1400+ units to waste for a champ I wanted. Could I have still got him probably, but I wasn't willing to risk not getting him over time I couldn't get back or assurance it wouldn't happen again while other players continued to play and increase their advantage.

You don't care about the time and dedication that "we" players invest in this game. We do it because we love the game, our friends and everyone else that we meet here. Unless it counts to your bottom line you're not interested.
  • Options
    Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    I think it's great compensation. I think kabam did a great job considering the whole situation. I beleive it's fair to all involved
  • Options
    Anyone else notice that it doesn't specifically state its fixed yet or that it WON'T happen again. Wanting to ensure it doesn't happen and MAKING sure it doesn't happen are 2 completely different things.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Honestly they should of given everyone the 11- 25% bracket of 500 4* an 200 5* shards if they did the Voodoo arena an the 11- 30% bracket for the starlord arena on top of the boost an stamina.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Guarantee it would of been way better compensation if it happened to iOS. 10 hrs we were lord out for in the UK, basically the whole day wasted
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Guess they'll give the people affected by master quest key lockout something equivalent. Like some energy and a few boosts? Yeah, that sounds about up to speed
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Arena boosts? Only have 1000 crystals of those. I don't use them because I'm and android user, and they take a long time to use.
    Stamina refils? I have 16 ... And I also don't use them.

The compensation is nothing. Basicaply, nothing.
  • Options
    Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Truly shoddy response from Kabam. I don't understand why they don't realize that doing something worthwhile to help get back the good will of the player base that they've been screwing over so much lately would be a good idea. And it's all just data- it wouldn't really cost them anything.
    And please don't tell me this joke of an appreciation month counts. Nothing offered is useful to veteran players.
    I'd say they should be ashamed, but I suspect they have no sense of shame to begin with.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    I didn't receive anything yet. When does this happen?
  • Options
    DGCDGC Posts: 59
    This is a joke right?
  • Options
    BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    Lol.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Hey Summoners,

Thank you for waiting very patiently for an update on the Android log-in problem that occurred on the morning of June 2nd.

Our investigation into this matter was lengthened due to the complexity of the situation - a number of different Android players were affected in several different ways. We also wanted to ensure that the issue itself was entirely resolved and would not crop back up again. During this time, some Android players were not able to collect items from their Subscription Cards, some Android players were not able to compete in Arenas, and some people missed out on collecting rewards from the Log In Calendars.

To address these issues, we are taking a number of steps:

First, any affected players that had purchased a Subscription Card will have the rewards for that day granted to them, regardless of whether or not they were able to claim the rewards that day.

Second, we will be adding an extra flex day on the end of the Monthly Calendar for all players. This means that if you missed a day, you still have an extra day to claim those rewards.

Last, the trickiest one, addresses the players that were in Arenas. We will be issuing all players that reached Ranked Rewards in each of the Arenas a number of Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills, the amounts of which will be determined by which Arena you were competing in.

You may be wondering how we decided on the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills for players in the Arenas. This was a complicated situation where not all players were affected, and those that were, were once again affected in different ways. Many players that were locked out were still able to Rank and win top prizes, and many had already reached their goal before they were locked out and received top rewards as well.

Players reacted to the situations very differently, with some continuing to grind after the fact, and some deciding to stop. There is also no guarantee that having that extra time would have given players a chance at winning the Champion, because cut offs would also have changed. Being close to what the cut off was now doesn’t mean that you would have been had the situation been different.

We chose to give all affected Summoners Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills to help them make up the time and effort in a future arena of their choosing.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience that was caused by the down time for all of our Android players.

Wow this is pathetic. How the hell does this help anyone who was going for the two best champs int he game?

KABAM should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Hey I updated my game on Thursday afternoon n from since then until today ( Saturday afternoon) I can't login. I open the game..it says login....n keeps saying that for hrs. Pls help.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    I didn't receive anything yet. When does this happen?

That wasn't mentioned in the statement from Kabam?
    Could Kabam really not see anyone asking WHEN?
    Atrocious.

Exactly.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    BTW. My gametag is Monto Carlos.
    My device is Samsung galaxy J1 Ace n my OS version is 5.1.1
    Can't seem to login.
  • Options
    DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    Hey I updated my game on Thursday afternoon n from since then until today ( Saturday afternoon) I can't login. I open the game..it says login....n keeps saying that for hrs. Pls help.

had the same issue i restarted my phone and it worked
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    86gzkf410r14.jpg

In-game name: bloodyCain

@Ad0ra_ How about a force-closed game issue? Since the latest Android log-in issue, I have been having this problem several time while playing the game. It has happened more than 10x in this week alone but I don't have the screenshot for each of them because the notification will quickly disappear after s "Unfortunately, Champions has stopped".

I have one definitive reason to post this issue here even though it's not related: to get your attention.

From my past experiences of reporting bugs, the chance to get a reply from your team is slim, hence, I have to post my issue in this discussion.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Really glad I didn't hold my breath for this "compensation". I spent some units and grinded, because I knew I wouldn't be able to play the 2nd run during the week. I thought a 3rd run of the arena would be the fairest way to go about this...give people an opportunity to get their Voodoo over the weekend but they still have to put in the time.

This compensation would have been a reasonable add along with a 3rd run of the arena, but as it stands its too little too late.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Wtf is this so we are waiting only for **** stamina refill wHich now dont matter for me cause voodoo arena is gone and my chance to dupe him also gone.are you joking kabam i want another run of voodoo extra times mean we cant do it?mine score was 5.5mil and due to blackout i loat my 8 hour means upto 4 round. i want another voodoo arena not **** refills.for second voodoo arena i score 6.3mil and you guys are saying extra time could not help us.wtf is this
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    edited June 2017
    I dont want any **** refill i want either second voodoo arena or increase pool upto 20%.i have screenshot of my both arena if i can score 6.3mil on second arena then is it difficult for me to score in 1st?really
    @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.