**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looping Crash

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
When going into an arena fight it crashes before the fight starts. Then as try again the game gives the fight recovered I click the green button fight and it crashes again. This happened to me in arenas quite a bit lately and it also happens with certain fights on event quest, side quest, and daily quests. There seems to be no limit to where this will happen and when it does I'm stuck in it for quite a considerable time which delays making progress.

Just so the developers can have some information to work with. The issue of crashing I noticed started back when Psycho-Man entered the contest and then it primarily would crash when he did his sp1 the first time.Then over time this crashing has progressively gotten worse. From there some months later it happened every so many fights on a quest path, but thankfully at that time I could still both complete a path in a quest and 100% explore quests, chapters in various difficulties. Now fast forward to June and July. In June had a hard time completing as there was crashing issue related to fighting Wiccan (crashed before the fight, during the fight, and when I finally got a victory (despite losing health at times for it crashing). Not only that, but in June I experienced crashing on the side quest when I tried starting the first fight on the path on the first quest. Then came July and crashing happened still after multiple fights, but at least with those no loss of health. Thankfully during that month I was able to fully complete the side quest earning the star ore and being able to use it.

In August I enjoyed the game by both being able to play multiple modes with minimum crashing (the type which didn't result in losing health), but I also got to conmplete the event quest in Normal, Heroic, and Master difficulty. In September the crashing issue return having crashes be with every fight and not being able to complete the event quest.

So this month has been a continuation in crashing every fight, not being able to complete a quest and to add to it the looping crashes that occur and the crash when trying to duel.

It is frustrating especially when there are genuinely fun things about the game which are hard to enjoy with these various troubles.

When time Kabam please read and respond as able.

Respectfully,

BowTieJohn