**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

so incursions, what are you going with solo or co-op?

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
Just wanted to know what people would like to play and why

so incursions, what are you going with solo or co-op? 174 votes

solo
90%
MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONEbecauseicantSiliyoRaganatorHort4Il_Cuocoheruheru511TristanTerraIrakliSilvsCharsDarkrider05RodrigoVillarKnorr7227ExHavokDragonMCOCReyAlemánkikiFurieuxRbk19 158 votes
co-op
9%
XHans_GruberXCat_MurdockPanchulon21Saske97RockyshockyUnknown31BabyMiikeDeamon1337SkyLord7000SirGamesBondAman111The_0wenpusGrassKnucklesJaffa_MightyDVVDoom 16 votes

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    solo
    Solo. That was the one Incursion change that I have been asking, since day 1.
  • GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    solo
    I have had several incursions buddies quit the game and I am tired or the RNG of going in with random person. The Solo option is something I have been waiting for since Incursions first launched. I see the hardest part being having a counter for every boss and then having a number of champs on cooldown.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
    solo
    GoingBack said:

I have had several incursions buddies quit the game and I am tired or the RNG of going in with random person. The Solo option is something I have been waiting for since Incursions first launched. I see the hardest part being having a counter for every boss and then having a number of champs on cooldown.

i had the same problem ,the people i play with arent playing anymore and then i just did it once a month
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    solo
    Never liked incursions cause of having to play with someone else, just takes too much time waiting for them and communicating effectively. Solo mode will definitely increase my interest in this game mode, excited to try it
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    solo
    I'll never play it in co-op again
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Both ultimately, but at first will focus on solo because it is new.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    solo
    My problem with Incursions was the scheduling with other people. I did think it was time consuming as well to an extent but now my time will be rewarded if I push high enough. Solos are a solid W for me
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    solo
    Definitely solo
    solo

I enjoy playing these with a friend, so I’m still going to do Co-Op, plus I think having two teams of champs is very advantageous, you’re more likely to have a boss counter between the two of you.

I think for some casual gold grinds though I’ll do some rooms Solo.

having 6 options for a boss in a zone is definitely advantageous,so a small sacrifice to play solo
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    solo
    Solo
    I'm so hyped for this 😎
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 207 ★★★
    solo
    Is it 1 or the other?
    Can you get points for both?
    Like if I do all the milestones solo do those also count towards co-op? Or are they both separate? Double artifacts would be nice.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    solo
    Solo all the way. Am tired of people dying in sector 8 room 2 with rank 4 6*.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    solo
    Easiest poll decision choice ever
    solo

Is it 1 or the other?
    Can you get points for both?
    Like if I do all the milestones solo do those also count towards co-op? Or are they both separate? Double artifacts would be nice.

no only one time rewards for month ,either you do it soloor co-op
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Apparently none. How annoying that they “prepared” for this and it’s not live. It doesn’t work. If you had to spend money on it it might be running and communication would have been sent on what’s going on
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    co-op
    7 and 8, solo
    9 with partner for the push once a month.

2 Players fighting numerous bosses for the big rewards and AG. Less item cost for joint effort.
    solo
    __SF__ said:

Apparently none. How annoying that they “prepared” for this and it’s not live. It doesn’t work. If you had to spend money on it it might be running and communication would have been sent on what’s going on

__SF__ said:

check upcoming alliance events,you will get an idea
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    solo
    Solo, ever since my kids stopped playing. It’s been almost 2 years since my last alliance as well.
  • co-op
    __SF__ said:

Incursions refreshes always go live at 11am PST not 10am
  • Why not both?
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    solo
    Co-op is what prevented me from doing more, finally i can no longer depend on someone else
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    solo
    The co-op is the only real reason I have barely up til now. I can do it at my own pace and not worry about letting other people down
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    solo
    Being able to go through it five minutes at a time instead of dedicating a continuous hour will be major QoL change
  • solo
    I'd go solo, the last few incursions I went on co-op ruined incursions for me. We didn't even make it past the first zone cuz the other player left. Completely wasted my top champs for that week