**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo incursion = great fun

KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
Really reinvigorated the game mode. Fun playing around with the node choices and not being bogged down with someone who keeps going afk. Really nice addition Kabam!

Comments

• Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Awesome addition to the game, loving it 🙂
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    I’m hopeful they might bring skip sp3 to solo just to help speed it up a little! But while I’ve loved going through without being held back it’s equally nice not having the burden or dread of holding someone else back if you get a particularly nasty node combo! Haven’t touch incursions for ages and I know it’s a honeymoon period but can see myself playing this a lot more than other content in the future. Credit where credit is due!
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I am not sure if there where other changes to Incursions code while it was down, but the Solo incursion experience certainly feels more stable. Less lag and time it takes to move from node to node or select which Hack you want, compared to the prior co-op only Incursion. I don't know if the current co-op mode has improved or not.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

I totally went back in today — second day in a row, which I only do if it’s really fun

I had Mr. Sinister with all 10 Genetic Passives and 11 hacks AND IT WAS GLORIOUS

I cannot wait until later, when I take Sentry in there — and I am totally serious

gotta post the run @ESF
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

ESF said:

I totally went back in today — second day in a row, which I only do if it’s really fun

I had Mr. Sinister with all 10 Genetic Passives and 11 hacks AND IT WAS GLORIOUS

I cannot wait until later, when I take Sentry in there — and I am totally serious

gotta post the run @ESF
    I wish I was a better player, Spidey — I am just an average guy. No one wants to see me getting smashed by Infamous Iron Man, which I did because I didn’t do last month’s EQ, so I tried to YOLO it, not knowing the Doom Slap was two parts 😅😅

But my initial thought is that characters like Mr. Sinister, who really never get to shine anywhere else because it takes too many fights to get them hitting hard, are AMAZING in there

That’s why I am excited to get Sentry in there — I want to see what that kit does with five Reality Warps and all those hacks, with how his kit does Fury, Unblockable and Armor Break
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    A great addition as other have said, also i used to find some toxic players who just won't cooperate no matter what. So it fixes that issue as well (to some extent)
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Sector 8 has been pretty fun so far
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Love it.
    Lots of choices and heal options.
    All the good of old incursions, none of the bad.
    Thank you Kabam!
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    @ESF Mr.Sinister, eh? Very interesting.

I had crazy fun with Vision Aarkus, OML among others and I think it’s time to take my Venom to R3 as well (the 5* has been serving me very well so far).
  • Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    Thanks Kabam, would like to see more stuff like this
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    When crashing isn't an issue I look forward to trying this mode. Currently I got through one fight and since then game keeps crashing when going into second fight on the path in Sector 7 Zone 1. I like this idea of a solo version of this mode of game play.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Great job again Kabam. The AQ boss link removal changes has allowed me to get to sleep earlier, I had not played incursions in months, and refused to use units instead of energy for bgs so rarely played it S1.

Now, I'm ready for bg season 2 to start and my EoP rewards and the next to begin in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Almost 2x 6* crystals of reward for about 2-3 hours of work running through Tiers 7-9 with nobody to screw you up. This update is a great success.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 568 ★★★
    Totally agree. Big win for us and Kabam. Fun and decent rewards.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Best move ever, i dont have to depend on someone and i dont have to do it all in one go, i can finish the next days when i have spare time, something that was almost impossible when depending on another person to play