**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Season 2 Begins October 17th!

Comments

• Options
    DTR89131DTR89131 Posts: 8
    edited November 2022
    DTR89131 said:

I've claimed the 9th milestone and it now shows I'm unable to get 10th WTH

I've joined this ally 11 days ago and they just made it one week and it started to get me from beginning and I've lost almost 4200 @Jaded iam not blind though!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DTR89131 said:

DTR89131 said:

I've claimed the 9th milestone and it now shows I'm unable to get 10th WTH

I've joined this ally 11 days ago and they just made it one week and it started to get me from beginning and I've lost almost 4200 @Jaded iam not blind though!
    You’ll get it when the timer ends
  • Options
    MarouenMarouen Posts: 39
    will we receive the milestone rewards once the 7-day period is over?
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    I saw message about this new change for rewards

To Qualify for Rank and Milestone Rewards, a Summoner must have been in the Alliance for 7 or More Days and contribute at least 1 Point

But I believe 1 point is not enough to qualify for rewards, Should be a lot higher.

Especially if an alliance needs to get to first milestone to even qualify
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited November 2022
    Keonex said:

I saw message about this new change for rewards

To Qualify for Rank and Milestone Rewards, a Summoner must have been in the Alliance for 7 or More Days and contribute at least 1 Point

But I believe 1 point is not enough to qualify for rewards, Should be a lot higher.

Especially if an alliance needs to get to first milestone to even qualify

Agreed. Should be that alliance members have to reach their first milestone in order to receive rank rewards
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    Game froze for me a few times and I lost my match because I couldn’t select champs. Kabam support closed my ticket saying that they are aware of BG issues but aren’t refunding my Elder Marks that’s were wasted. That sucks, hoarding elder marks until these bugs are sorted.
  • Options
    PROB015PROB015 Posts: 5
    edited November 2022
    I’ll never play BG again. Moding and cheating almost every round Kabam should give everyone 100k 6 start shards for having to deal with their BS day in and day out.
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 270 ★★
    PROB015 said:

I’ll never play BG again. Moding and cheating almost every round Kabam should give everyone 100k 6 start shards for having to deal with their BS day in and day out.

They gave me 130k 6* shards this month thus far by playing maybe 30 mins of bg’s per day, and i lost about 70% of my matches
  • Options
    DeelDeel Posts: 1
    MCOC Team said:

Hello Summoners!

During our first Battleground season, we listened to Summoner feedback and made adjustments for Season 2 to address major feedback. Here is what’s changing in Season 2!

Intention

We wanted to address 2 main themes from player feedback:

1. The Rewards in the Victory Track, Gladiators’ Circuit and Events did not feel balanced
      1. Battlegrounds is a competitive mode, so players should feel most rewarded being the best; the initial reward structure did not reflect this
    2. Our initial tuning of Battlegrounds required a lot of activity which made the rewards feel less impactful

Season 2 Dates

Start

• October 17th, 2022

End

• November 14th, 2022

Changes

Updates to Alliance & Solo Event

• Players will be able to make progress in the events using PvE Energy
      • Elders Marks have been retuned and will be used to accelerate progress towards milestones in these events
      • By giving players the ability to use Quest energy to make progress in Solo and Alliance events, we needed to reassess the role of Elder’s Marks. We’ve made them a way to accelerate your progress, but not the only way to progress. However, it’s going to cost more Marks, but for a significant acceleration.

Elder’s Marks

• Elder’s Marks storage capacity is increasing from 4,000 to 9,000
      • Elder’s Marks entry cost
        • Increase cost from 15 → 90
      • Elder’s Marks Unit cost
        • 135 Units = 315 Elder’s Marks
        • There will no longer be large bundles of Elder’s Marks for purchase
    • Players will receive additional Elder’s Marks based on their remaining balance of Elder’s Marks against the new conversion rates
      • Conversion rate will be 2.625x

Alliance Event Objective Points

• Energy:
      • Select a #villain Champion during Draft Phase - 20
      • Assign a #offensive burst Champion as a Defender in Battlegrounds - 40
      • Assign a #defense utility Champion as an Attacker in Battlegrounds - 40
      • Matches Won - 750
      • Matches Complete - 375
    • Elder’s Marks:
      • Select a #villain Champion during Draft Phase - 120
      • Assign a #offensive burst Champion as a Defender in Battlegrounds - 240
      • Assign a #defense utility Champion as an Attacker in Battlegrounds - 240
      • Matches Won - 4500
      • Matches Complete - 2250
      • Note*
        • Points earned for Unit spend is the same for Elder’s Marks as it is for using Energy
    • Elder’s Marks allow players to reduce the amount of matches required to hit Milestones, but the value is the same in terms of entry cost

Alliance Event Milestones

Alliance Event Ranked Rewards

(click to enlarge)

Solo Event Objective Points

• Energy:
    • Matches Won - 750
    • Matches Complete - 375
    • Elder’s Marks:
      • Matches Won - 4500
      • Matches Complete - 2250

Solo Event Milestones

Solo Event Ranked Rewards

(click to enlarge)

Updates to Victory Track

• Added more Trophy Tokens in the Victory Track and made it less back-loaded to higher ranks
    • Even distribution of Elder’s Marks throughout

Updates to Gladiators’ Circuit

• Greatly increased the amount of Trophy Tokens earned from ranking on the Gladiators’ Circuit
    • In combination with the decreased costs in the BG store, amounts to much higher value than previous season

Season 2 Buffs

These bugs in the system I banned Steve the 1 star 🌟 and the person was still able to bring him
  • Options
    Deel said:

(*long quoted original announcement removed*)

These bugs in the system I banned Steve the 1 star 🌟 and the person was still able to bring him

It's already known about the bug in not being able to properly Ban that 1* Symbiote.

In which Banning champs is not even mentioned in the original re-quoted announcement, so there’s no need to re-quote it and take up needless extra space in forum page here before getting to your comment ? So fyi for future, you can avoid a re-quote of a very long original, and just get to your remark.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So when BGs returned, I got bumped up a rank but I don’t think I got the rewards. What the deal there?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Is the leaderboard down for everyone?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★

Not sure where else to put this so I guess it goes here.
    I seriously hate having to sit there for 12 seconds as the timer ticks down after the final fight of the match just so I can get my solo points. It is barely not annoying when you win, but after you have just lost a match, especially under let's say a dubious scenario, I find it to be rage inducing to watch the count down just to be told again with the fun boing noise that I have lost. I am able to count to 2 so I already know I lost.
    Just about every other countdown in BGs has a way to cut it off when you are done with your action, but that last bit after the match is over just let me wallow in self pity and move on more quickly. I have taken to just force closing my app cause at least then I still get my points but don't have to sit there waiting for the loss screen.

A button on the screen to skip the line and go back to the lobby would be great. or at the very least please decrease the countdown. If I want to relive my misery I can always go to the recent matches page.

Win or lose, I hate it. That timer is sooooooooo long. And then you have extra screen with rating update and some animation of your pfp flying around the screen. A fight may take less time than all those pixel dancings. Take it down to 3 seconds max, add skip button, add match again button, move after countdown screen info into the countdown, of you believe it's necessary. I mean, we don't even have a normal leaderboard, way would I care what number do I have?
    But dropped input is the worst thing in bgs for sure
  • Options
    How is this fair. Come on.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

He finished at near full health. It’s very fair
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Got celestial. Was struggling at arcane just yesterday. Love the new meta.
  • Options

He didn’t even kill the defender. Everywhere else in game you lose 50% for not killing defender when time runs out.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

He didn’t even kill the defender. Everywhere else in game you lose 50% for not killing defender when time runs out.
    You knew what the scoring was when the match started. Maybe instead of rushing, being aggressive and losing half your health, you could try not getting hit so much.

In battlegrounds, you get a KO bonus based on time, essentially. You also get twice as many points for damage done as health maintained.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

This is not everywhere else in game
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

There should be a kill bonus. IMO, health remaining should go to 25k and a 5k bonus if you kill the opponent.
  • Options

Where it’s a timed fight and you time out it is.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

Where it’s a timed fight and you time out it is.
    Correct. A time out should cut your health in half.
  • Options
    A_BRAZYYY3A_BRAZYYY3 Posts: 1
    Just finished off a rank 3 sersi in 13 seconds with my sig 124 rank 2 OG scarlet witch...surely that has to be one of the quicker times for completing a battlegrounds match up??
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    after the season ends, is everyone getting back to bronze 3 again next season?
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Can you guys reevaluate the alliance rewards for the season?

We get a disproportionate amount of T5 class catalyst and not enough of the basic alpha and t3. T5 class cats are flooding the economy and no where to use them because of the bottleneck atm. If anything just give us more trophy’s and let us choose t5 class from rewards or another preferred item.