Wrong Battleground Alliance Rank Rewards

Comments

• Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    7* champs will be on rosters before it’s resolved

Any news about correctif reward on circuit ? Kabam said he send begin weeks and we are middle week we receive nothing @Kabam Miike

They said it went out last week so if you got nothing your rank didn’t change enough to move into next tier.
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Member Posts: 17

Any news about correctif reward on circuit ? Kabam said he send begin weeks and we are middle week we receive nothing @Kabam Miike

They said it went out last week so if you got nothing your rank didn’t change enough to move into next tier.
    He said this week, not last week. But this post is irrelevant to the issue we are facing and should be posted elsewhere.

He said this week, not last week. But this post is irrelevant to the issue we are facing and should be posted elsewhere.
    Just answering his question as I saw the answer elsewhere, it went out last week
  • BartolomeoBartolomeo Member Posts: 57
    It has been over 2 weeks now and nothing new happens with the case. Is Kabam really joking? Or is this case still being looked into?
    Me as many other players want to receive our well-earned rewards for god's sake.
    They honestly do nothing about it, except deleting comments - if only Kabam solved all their problems as quickly as they are deleting these comments.

• oiXoroiXor Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2022

this is about individual rewards, not alliance rewards. my alliance still hasn't received the updated rewards and the issue seems to be still open.

https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker

this is about individual rewards, not alliance rewards. my alliance still hasn't received the updated rewards and the issue seems to be still open.

https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker

I understand, someone had asked about individual, this thread deserves some kind of answer no matter the question since we’ve gotten nothing in 3 weeks.
    Don’t worry season 2 rewards coming soon, sooner then correct season 1
    Don't worry guys - this case is still being looked into. All these people do nothing about this case and their strategy is to ignore as long as people forget about the case.
    Focus more on fixing problems and bugs with the game? No, we have to focus on much more important things, such as relics, 9* champs or giving a 15th buff to Gamora.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

It seems this issue has impacted a handful of summoners and, as a result, we have the team looking into what caused it.

That's all the information we have right now, but we'll pass along any updates as we get them!

More than 3 weeks have passed since reporting a bug! How much time can this go on?Kabam can't handle it? Then send rewards to alliances that report a bug! They send screenshots! You can check these alliances and send them rewards!
  • 3ugene_Paul_Patilio3ugene_Paul_Patilio Member Posts: 26
    The "team" "looking" into it is obviously doing a bang up job, kudos guys!
  • Wolfman80Wolfman80 Member Posts: 32
    Pretty sure they are still looking into it. I'm mean why would they stop until they've given the appropriate rewards? Can't think of any reason.
  • LugarWolfLugarWolf Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2022
    @Kabam Miike

Any update
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Member Posts: 17
    edited November 2022
    @Kabam Jax
    Ok getting this fixed may take some time for you, but only saying that this is being investigated doesn’t help. We have provided the related screenshots to prove that this is an issue.

Rather than just saying being investigated, we want to hear that this is confirmed and we will send the corrected rewards once we can.

But acknowledge that the rewards would be sent post investigation.
    My grandfather would solve this problem quicker than Kabam.
    And my grandfather is dead.
    Maybe while they investigate battlegrounds current issues they’ll find our correct rewards
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83

Wrong tread for this man. This one is for season 1 aliance rewards which weren't correct when sent out
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra we have any updates on this yet. I know you said the team was working on it but some concrete update would be appreciated. Thank you
  • theHootchinatortheHootchinator Member Posts: 31
    I'm sure someone will pop in here to clear up any misunderstanding. After all, communication is key.

Well, if we spam tag the mods they might respond with something

This seems to be what they want. The only time I've seen them communicate anything is after multiple tags from multiple users.

I think that's the problem here. Our situation doesn't affect enough people so it isn't worth it to KABAM to fix it.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    This sucks.
    edited November 2022
    We cannot even rely on getting the correct rewards in this game anymore. a lot of players in my alliance are questioning whether they'd get the correct rewards this season at least.

@RichTheMan can you address this again please? it's been weeks since you mentioned and no update since then.

I did not extend my sigil 2 weeks ago, and I'll be skipping the cyber weekend entirely.
    @Kabam Miike anything new on the case? Or is it still being worked on?

@Kabam Miike anything new on the case? Or is it still being worked on?

not sure but I ain't letting this thread die any time soon lol.
    My new theory is that they think they know how it happened last time and want to see if it happens again this season. Then maybe they can think about settling up with the summoners that they are now actively withholding rewards from.
This discussion has been closed.