**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up?

RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I am Cavalier and just got to the 6.2.6 Champion Boss but haven’t tried him yet. I am trying to decide who I should max rank as a 5*. I am doing rankings focused on either Story Quest or BG. My options are:

Falcon (Duped)- I use him a decent amount especially for certain counters in Story Quest and Battlegrounds Attack. I use him probably the most of any of these champs.

The Hood- This would be a Battlegrounds Attack rank up most likely. Just started using him more.

Shang Chi- Generally new for me. I love the damage output but the Bulwark node made me skip him a lot in BG.

Bishop (Duped)- This would be as a BG Defender. Have never used him outside of BG.

Who to rank up? 17 votes

Falcon
29%
Rax38UnkownDOV0casual0Real_Madrid_76_2PowerOfACandle 5 votes
The Hood
11%
Yodabolt21NihalFayaz 2 votes
Shang-Chi
47%
ReferenceRenaxqqSoyheyor123Ben_15455JragonMaster170Blôdletterwillrun4adonutIron_J3 8 votes
Bishop
11%
Darth_StewieZAHIDMALIK1588 2 votes

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi
    Shang chi has so much utility, and the nodes for BG will be different. You'll use him all the time in story content, and he'll probably be back in your deck for BG this next season.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi
    Falcon's good as well.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    if your main goal right now in the game is BG, it's either Falcon for offense or Bishop for Defense.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Though falcon counters 90% of the content with mediocre or better damage, Shang has way too high damage and decent utility too