**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Coward Node

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Why is this node even in the game? I unfortunately ended up fighting a warmachine boss with a coward node in Sector 9 zone 3 .... and he kept throwing his special 1.... and you know the rest. Is there any champ or strategy that will be useful against the coward node? But that also might depend on the champs placed in that node as well.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    That is one of the most cheesable node in the game but not present in many places in the battle realm… the plan is to just keep some distance from the defender and keep pressing and releasing block and giving the defender damage. Just hit the defender when you need to create some space, you can only deal 1% damage by hitting so it is not much use to hit defender anyway, it’s quite hard with an aggressive AI but still managable. Champs that can be useful against this node can be ghost, kitty, any who can block unblockable attacks but basically any champ can do this.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah i hate the coward node. By default the AI is usually aggressive in it to unless it's a mordo. Every other node in the game is preferable to it for me.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Hit in block, push defender to the wall, than just evade and block. Using miss champs like professor x or maw (lol, I'm saying this for real) may also help.
    Ultimate cheese — use miles, bait sp, have fun
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

Why is this node even in the game? I unfortunately ended up fighting a warmachine boss with a coward node in Sector 9 zone 3 .... and he kept throwing his special 1.... and you know the rest. Is there any champ or strategy that will be useful against the coward node? But that also might depend on the champs placed in that node as well.

Just a few options: Mr. Sinister can block unblockable specials, Stryfe can block unblockable attacks if his opponent has a concussion, Stark Spidey can probably evade these annoying specials (like war machine sp1), and also miss champions like Ghost, Kitty and Tigra.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 351 ★★★
    This keeps wrecking every run for me. Please get rid of it. Mashing the screen to do damage is weird.