**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Crystal Notifications

With the recent fix of the issue where notifications in the event screen where always present, I began thinking about how much nicer it was to have no notification icons when they weren’t needed. However, there’s one screen where there’s nearly always unnecessary notification pop-ups: the Crystal tab.

Some players hoard their crystals, so they always have notifications there. That’s their problem. However, there’s one type of notification we get even when aren’t hoarding: solo crystals. For an Uncollected player the only type of solo Crystal it makes sense to open are the supreme solo crystals, which cost 10k shards. However, we still get notification pop ups when we have 1k shards, and we get more every 2k shards we get. This is quite frustrating for me.

I propose one of the following changes:

1. Make it so that we only get notifications for the highest tier of Crystal we can buy. If you’re below uncollected, you get notifications every 2k shards you have (you don’t get one at 1k shards). If you’re Uncollected and up you only get a notification every 10k shards.

2. Give us an option to toggle what we get notifications for. So we can choose to get them every 1k shards, every 2k shards, or every 10k shards.

Either of these changes would make the game much frustrating for me, and I’m sure many other players.

Comments

• Options
    dashisneatdashisneat Posts: 24
    I know a thread has been made about this topic has been made before, but my proposed solutions are a bit different so I thought it was worth posting this.