**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Probably a stupid question but…

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Does nick furys lmd perform normally on safeguard nodes?

Safeguard says it prevents champion from losing more then 1% from a single source.

Does it slow down his lmd or does it just bypass that node I could see it going either way. I guess it doesn’t really matter but I’m curious.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Safeguard node only interacts with damage from attacks, not some other sort of damage.

Yup, DoT and burst damage bypass this as well

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

Safeguard node only interacts with damage from attacks, not some other sort of damage.

Ok that’s what I was thinking thank you for enduring my stupid question
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 886 ★★★
    Fair question, I wonder the same thing as I have yet complete the road to the labyrinth quest. Even though I am Thronebreaker, feels like I haven’t work out whether Archangel and torch will be able to cheese the safeguard nodes.
    My silly question is that why is Kabam randomly give me a daily quest to complete a quest in Act 6 when I am in 7.3.5? Happened twice this month. I mean I was thinking about doing one of those Act 6 Carina Challenges but can they read my mind?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,895 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Fair question, I wonder the same thing as I have yet complete the road to the labyrinth quest. Even though I am Thronebreaker, feels like I haven’t work out whether Archangel and torch will be able to cheese the safeguard nodes.
    My silly question is that why is Kabam randomly give me a daily quest to complete a quest in Act 6 when I am in 7.3.5? Happened twice this month. I mean I was thinking about doing one of those Act 6 Carina Challenges but can they read my mind?

Daily quests are random, has nothing to do with where you are in the game