**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyclops (New Xavier School) Sig ability does not work ever since 12.0 update [Under Investigation]

The28ShogunThe28Shogun Posts: 6
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ever since block penetration or crit resistance or penetration or whatever it is was removed after the 12.0 update, the original cyclops' sig ability does not work. His specials used to do equal damage on a blocked hit as they did when they were unblocked and went critical, so somewhere around 2-3k damage or higher, depending on the rank and star level. Ever since the update, they only do damage equal to non-crit, non-special attacks, so equal to about 1-2 light or medium hits.

How has this been allowed to persist for so long? I refrained from using rank down tickets on him because I mistakenly assumed that there was no way that one of the oldest champs in the game, and an ROL / LOL prize would be left so completely broken.

And it is extremely easy to test, as it is a universal problem, it is not something that requires me to post additional screenshots and videos etc. Anyone with the champ can test it against any other champ, including the game team if they can try even one duel.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• JarekJarek Posts: 64
    Why no comment from team on this one? It is not in known bugs also
  • ShadeadShadead Posts: 28
    At this point I doubt they even care. There are nothing but bug reports day after day and they barely acknowledge them. Most of the time they try to blame it on the device despite the bugs happening regardless of platform.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    You can't crit on blocked hits anymore

Not a bug, this was purposely done because after the nerf to block proficiency and parry you took ridiculous dmg on a blocked crit.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This is absolutely outrageous!!!!!

PLEASE KABAM FIX CYCLOPS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can someone from kabam comment on red cyclops?
  • The28ShogunThe28Shogun Posts: 6
    You can't crit on blocked hits anymore

Not a bug, this was purposely done because after the nerf to block proficiency and parry you took ridiculous dmg on a blocked crit.

Yes they removed that statistic but that doesn't mean that the most common champ in the game should have his sig ability completely removed. They need to fix it, but they won't even accept that there is something wrong with him.
  • The28ShogunThe28Shogun Posts: 6
    Apparently Yondu can have block penetration, so that means they can add it back to Cyclops as well.

Just plain ridiculous. New champs is all they ever work on. Takes a minimum of 12 months to get anything else fixed.
    Kabam i am waiting for a response? Why we have to ask u so many times for a simple issue?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP, sorry for the delay in responding to you. I'm going to do some checking into this and see if we can reproduce it. I'll get back to you here once I have more information. Thanks for hanging in there!
    Thank you kabam Wolf for addressing this issue. We hope for a respond to this and a solution.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP, sorry for the delay in responding to you. I'm going to do some checking into this and see if we can reproduce it. I'll get back to you here once I have more information. Thanks for hanging in there!

Hello, did you tested cyclops signature and gather information needed to know that his signature is not working? His problem is that damage from his beam is getting blocked after 15 hit combo. Damage from beams after combo should not be reduced in any way or form by blocking!
    Still waiting on an answer, please fix cyclops for next update. It should take 2 minutes, a duel fight to observe what is wrong with him!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    What can you expect.....its Kabam and when he gives an answer it would be something bs anyway
    I expect them to fix the champ. He is a classic of the game and it is not fair that other champs are super powerful and he gets destroyed because of no adjustments were made to his signature post 12.0. It has been months. We need a solution to this bug!