**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

AA or Iceman

I’m struggling with this decision and figured you guys can help. I can take one of them as a 4* to R5, I’m leaning towards AA because his damage output is insane.

Right now neither are duped but I’ve only got 5.1.5 and 5.1.6 left to 100% for a generic awakening gem, I’m thinking I’ll use that on Iceman instead of AA because the coldsnap feature seems very beneficial to me over reduced ability accuracy and blocking regen.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Love my iceman, so much utility. Find myself bringing him to war a lot more than AA.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yup Iceman. Great utility with immunities, can tank the L3, or a parry, or a big hit if you screw up. Lots of bleed and poison immunes where you can't utilize AA's full potential and have to work a lot harder on stun immune a la Thor to get as easy benefit. I awoke my 4* and am struggling to find where to use him except quests and farming pots on RoL WS; still have him at 440.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, it’s too bad because I really wanted to R5 AA and awaken Iceman but looks like I can’t go wrong with awakening and R5 Iceman especially with his immunities.

I’ll likely replace Thor on AW attack with Iceman to pair with X-23 and Star-Lord. Iceman’s coldsnap could help me against duped Spideys and NC until I get better and more patient at fighting them.

If anyone else has some thoughts let me know, going to do this during the current mutant advancement since I’m impatient haha.