**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BlackWidow or Crossbones to R5?

KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I need one of them mainly for 5.2.4 the path with evading champs so which is better?

BlackWidow or Crossbones to R5? 50 votes

Black widow
26%
NevvBTeriGaandMeKadduBadroseAjavedRAZIELLOHolyDirkness41Juan3sMyMansSuperman69IrakliBUZZdog3000Evdaddykacha69 13 votes
Crossbones
58%
Etaki_LirakoiMattyloLocoMotivesScnarfWorld EaterCapWW2YellsomeDexman1349StefanjonesPrimmer79adqqedfyvrVartoxNomarigerolR4GE4funAnonymous346vinniegainzVinh225KocheeseMr_mc_person34 29 votes
Another option (please comment)
16%
DaMunkJOHNOSA1995Noob_2yrsTheLazyKingJets44fabbassGoogleplexianteal 8 votes

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Crossbones
    I like xbones a lot for evade, spiked armor, etc. also doesnt need his dupe for anti evade Just be sure to bring some crit synergies. That being said, other great options are AA, iceman, gwenpool, and some others. If going bw, I would try quake, hawkeye and bw on a team together for the synergy boost
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    Guess who I picked
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Crossbones
    @teal you think he should upgrade beast or spiderman to handle an evade route???
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Another option (please comment)
    Iceman
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    I'm assuming you can only upgrade a Skill champ and BW/XB are your only two options right now? Of those two, I would go with XB. His fury stacks reduce defense ability by 22%/stack. Plus, if you're blocking Spidey's SP1, it's typically long enough to give you a free charge on his Overrun (3 fury stacks).

GP is also a good option, but her ability reduction is tied to her hit streak which is difficult to establish against evade champs.

I honestly have no experience with BW outside of arena grinding.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Crossbones
    Crossbones will come in handy when you get to 5.3. Very upset i ranked 5* HE over my CB. HE is literally useless in act 5 because of the nodes, but CB is needed or your life will be a lot harder.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I have the stuff to rank my 4 BW to 5 but I have been waiting. I don't have cb but av, punisher, moonknight...so waiting for now...which is always an option...not sure I want to toss my 3 t4cc on her yet at level 20 sig.
  • KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Iceman

He is a great option ofc but he is useless in 5.2.4 as his coldsnap is considered a debuff which just increase opponent health and will be harder to get it on repeatedly...